Chapter 22- Mine

*MATURE CONTENT* YOU ARE READING UNDER YOUR OWN RISK.

Cedric's POV

She squirmed under my touch, moaning softly. Almost sending me out of control.

-So beautiful...- I whispered as I took her suit off, leaving her in her matching lingerie, taking my breath away.

She took me by the neck and smashed her lips against mine, as I took off my suit aswell, throwing it somewhere across the room. Our lips moved in sync, fighting for dominance, our tongues wrestling for power, which I ended up winning. I bit her lower lip softly, making her moan deeply, turning me on even more.

Her hands were slowly trailing down my body towards my boxers, but I stopped her, grabbing both her wrists with one hand and putting them above her head, making sure not to hurt her. My other hand went around her waist to press her against my body, as I grinded on her.

-Cedric...please...-I shushed her with one quick kiss, not missing my rythm once.

-I'm in control, remember?-my voice was husky, rough from the lust I was feeling for my mate, for my beloved Kaylie. I growled and nibbled on her earlobe as I felt her get even wetter. Gosh, this woman would end with me...

I unclipped her bra and tossed it away. I then proceeded to lick her right breast, swirling my tongue around her hard nipple, her back arching to press herself harder against me.

"Take her NOW!" my wolf was growling at me, getting impatient by the moment.

"No! Don't you want to tease her a little? Make her beg for us?"

"Oh, please, I'm sure this is being worse for us than her. Look at her!" he was whining. Annoying wolves...

"Annoying blind humans..." I blocked him after that and regained control of my actions.

I started teasing Kay with two fingers at her core, moving it up and down, feeling the wetness sip between them, my lips kissing every spot around her neck and between her breasts.

-Fuck, Kay, you're so wet...-I hissed, pleased that I had this effect on her.

-And just for you.- her voice was a bit raspy, struggling with the loud moans that threatened to escape her lips, and I couldnt help but smash my lips with hers and get a bit rough. My now wet hand got rid of her last piece of clothing and began exploring her all over again, her lap rising for my hand to press harder against her. So, to tease her a bit more, I went a took her hard nub between two fingers, pinching and sqeezing while I managed to enter her with one finger.

-Oh, shit, Ced...- her hands were clenching in pleasure, for they couldn't do much still in my hold. Her eyes were closing firmly, not able to supress the amount of satisfaction only my fingers were giving to her.

-Baby, please...ugh...- she tossed and fought to free herself.

-Please what?- I smirked as my fingers wroked on her at a faster speed.

-I'm... I'm... ugh... gosh, Ced...-she began shaking and I stopped immediately. She let out a gasp.

-Cedric Shinedawn!! Why did you stop?-she began squirming harder this time, but I held her in place, both from her hands and her hips.

-You lost the bet, it's only fair I get my prize, isn't it?

-But...but.. honey.- she made those killer puppy eyes. Ugh, it took all my self-control not to give in to her.

-No buts, sweetie.- I whispered in her ear and got rid of my boxers, that had become too tight for me to handle.

I positioned myself between her legs and entered her slowly. Yes, I had won the bet, but that doesn't mean I'm going to hurt her in any way just to get what I wanted. I also wanted to pleasure her.