Chapter 18- Perfect

Cedric's POV

I rested my head on the pillow, watching my beautiful mate breathe in complete peace. She seriously looked cute with that little smile escaping her lips as she slept.

I started thinking on how strong her wolf should be to hold back the heat for three hours, it definitely must have been hell for her. I remember Lexi calling for Tanner, my wolf, and me, as soon as she started feeling it coming. She hurried us, whimpering and wincing in pain as she held back the physical pain for Kay. I had left Shawn in charge, to finish the last two members of the rogues we captured.

It had been pretty tiring, we had questioned each of them for any information we should know about, and our methods were.... Let's just say you needed a hard and strong stomach to bear with the view. It was enjoyable for me, though, and for Shawn, for they were trying to hurt and take Kaylie away from us. We decided to keep one of them, for it appeared to be someone who was forced into this and pledged loyalty to Kay's pack, being Shawn the one to forgive him. The rest, we finished them.

I still recalled the feeling of desperation that invaded me, the inhuman speed at which my paws carried me, the grief when I felt her wake up and become hysteric. Her confusion and anxiety triggered something inside of me, making a day's journey one of just four hours. I mindlinked her, trying to distract her for some time. I had rushed through the halls, ordering some guards to give me the key to her room, as I had ordered her to lock herself. Next thing I knew, she was in only her underwear... in the bed... I could smell her heat and lust, making me almost lose control. 

The way she moaned my name, how she begged for me to mate her... to mark her fully mine... It was really hard to hold me back. The way she bit her lip to contain the loud moans trying to escape her gorgeous lips, how she tossed her head around, not bearing the pleasure I was giving to her. Her eagerness...

And now here we were, my arms securedly around her, her naked body against mine.

I stroke her soft dark hair lightly messed up and smirked. I had done that.

I kissed my mark and felt her shiver under my touch, getting even closer and moaning slighlty. It took all my self-control to let her sleep and not wake her and make her mine again. I needed a hot shower. 

-Cedric.- I heard her sweet angelic voice mumble. 

Shock invaded me and I studied her attentively. Had I woken her up?

She kept mumbling and moaning. My wolf started to worry about something being wrong with her. Maybe she was extremely tired?

-Cedric...I love you...- was the last I heard before she tossed a bit and went back to a peaceful state.

She was dreaming about me!

"Isn't she adorable!!" my wolf was practically melting on love.

"Of course she is, she's practically perfect." I said, stating the obvious.

"And she's ours. Just ours." my wolf was turning into a real softie...

"I still can't believe we finally found her." he was really cheerful at this point, lovesick puppy.

"Says the whipped guy who became jealous of her own brother." Of course he would listen to everything crossing my mind..

"I didn't know Shawn was her brother, give me a break." I huffed, it was true! I didn't know...

"Like you would be as awesome if you didn't have me." He was now being just cocky.

"Fuck you."

"I'd rather do that to our little mate." Seriously, he was getting on my nerves, not only because I was a bit tired, but because he made me think about it just for a moment.

"Shut up, she's sleeping. Calm yourself down. We don't want to unplease her." After that I made sure to block him out, just in case.

I continued to stare and observe deeply at her, mesmerized by her beauty and fragile figure, although I knew she was a good warrior.

She was so small, yet so fierce. I was washed with pride for her being my mate. How did she end up being mine? She put her pack's safety before her own, which didn't please me, but made me proud for her courage. My heart couldn't do anything but warm up.

And the fact that she could take a joke, make me work for her, challenge me, yet be completely over heels for me completed the package. 

Perfect, she was perfect. I was never letting her go or run away from me. I wouldn't give her any reasons to do so.

I remembered when she got all worried and started checking on me for any wounds or injuries, which had healed before I arrived, not that they were big. Just a few scratches. I chuckled. 

My body started aching, and I knew tiredness was taking over, so I let my body relax into the mattress, adjusting my grip on Kay's body and sniffing her one more time before darkness engulfed me.

 --------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so this one was really short... but I just wanted to give Cedric's point of view about the recent events;) 

Tell me what you think! And also let me know which POV should I use the next chapter... I have ideas for both:)

Thanks for your support as always and keep voting if you like it!!!

Until next chapter angels!

-Stardust xx.