Chapter 21- Pay off

Cedric's POV

This was killing me.

If this continued like this, she would be the winner and I would have to work harder to get her.

Then I remembered and a smirk was plastered on my face. I was probably the strongest fighter in my pack. Thanks to all of the hard training and work over the past years.

She went to knock out her tenth opponent and stood up with a victorious smile. She looked as sexy as ever, dressed in her combat clothes, her hair messed a bit.

-You still haven't finished yet, though.- I made sure to use a confident yet teasing tone.

She frowned at me in confusion.

-You still have to fight the strongest member of the pack.- I said to her.

She looked around and I chuckled a bit when she turned slowly around to see me, with shock written all over her.

-Yes, sweetie, you have to fight me.- I winked once and I could see shock, worry and finally determination.

She doubted then frowned in anguish. What? What was wrong?

-What's the matter? Baby? Are you hurt?- I rushed to her in matter of seconds, checking all over her.

She shook her head and looked at me with fear in her eyes.

-If I'm going to fight you... Then someone better call the pack doctor to be ready...

-No, no, no, my love, I would never ever hurt you for real, this is only practice...

She cut me off.

-I wasn't talking about me being hurt... I was talking about you...

She slowly started letting a wide smile on her face, mischief taking over her features.

I frowned and face palmed myself when laughter started erupting in the circle around us. I quickly glanced up and the laughter stopped.

But I was grinning now.

-Baby, if you think you can handle me, you're dead wrong.- I whispered into her ear and backed away, her cheeks bright red.

-We'll see about that.- she put herself in her combat position and I let her come to me first.

She tried to punch me, I stopped her hand. She tried to kick, I blocked. She managed once to get my arms in her grip, but I struggled out of them. I turned around and held her in place , as one of my legs went around to knock her from one knee.

I backed away as soon as she was on the floor, leaving some time for her to get up and shift.

I let my wolf out, not forgetting to be soft on her. I would never hurt her on purpose. Damn, I wouldn't do anything that might end up hurting her in any way.

Her wolf was just gorgeous, my wolf was hardly resisting the desire to go and take her in this form.

She lunged at me and tried biting my neck, but my wolf was bigger than hers and she only managed to grab a piece of fur. She whimpered from frustration and I mind linked her.

"Oh, come one, sweetie, you can do much better than that... You wanted to train our warriors after all, didn't you?" I teased her to make her angry.

"Cedric, I might end up really hurting you, don't tempt me. My wolf wouldn't hurt you even if her life depended on it, but my human side can get a bit pissed of even at her mate." She growled. She kept on snapping at me and trying to knock me over. I just moved bits to evade her tries.

"Oh, really? Then I should let you know that you get really sexy and desirable when you get mad." I chuckled as I moved just an inch to avoid one of her lunges.

Okay, maybe I was being a bit harsh, I had special training. I was one of the three only wolves that had been trained in a ninja-like wolf training.

"Should have said that from the beginning." She scoffed and shifted back.

I followed suit and went to hug her, comforting her.

-You are really one awesome warrior, I was trained differently since I was little.- I buried my head in her hair, inhaling her scent.

She sighed. My wolf was excited about the results of the bet, though, and I had to admit I was also.

-Then I guess I lost the bet.- she made a disappointed expression, so I thought of something to cheer her up.

I pretended to think about it.

-I guess you can train them one of these days... But just once.- I said firmly. I really didn't want her fighting.

She pouted but nodded.

-Okay, then. I'm all yours tonight.- she mumbled.- I wasn't even going to complain about it anyways.

I grinned as mad and wrapped my arms tighter around her, hearing her yelp in surprise as I let myself fall on the grass of the training area, facing the fighting place.

-I know you wouldn't complain, you know you love me.- I kissed her neck, trailing down to her mark and placing wet kisses over it, earning a hitched breathing rate and strangled moans begging to escape her lips.

-I love you so much, Kaylie Risinger.- she shivered at the mention of her complete name.

-And I love you even more, Cedric Shinedawn.- Tingles spread through my body.

-Not possible.- I smiled into her neck and sighed in content. She was mine, only mine.

-Forever yours.- she turned her head as one of her hands raised my head by the chin, kissing my lips passionately. I cupped her cheek with my free hand, as the other was around her waist and held her.

We broke apart after some minutes, panting.

-So, what is going to happen? I'm not sure if King Darrian already knows I have a mate... Won't he have to stop then? It's supposed that I'm powerful... And I will always stand by my mate, I would fight against him...- her voice was full of concern and confusion.

I thought about it.

-Maybe the message never got to him, we killed all of the rouges... Except one...- my mind came up with something, and Kay seemed to read my mind as her face lit up with excitement.

-Oh my... The rouge you welcomed into the pack!! We can use him as a spy and messenger!! He can go and tell King Darrian he escaped from us and that I found you!

I let out a small chuckle at her childish squeal of delight.

-Everything will be fixed now, he will know he doesn't stand a chance against us and will finally give up. Then we will become Alpha and Luna, King and Queen of the whole wolf race and we will live happily ever after!- she embraced me and giggled.

I started wondering if the sun had been too much for her... She looked like she needed rest...

-I'm okay, you silly, it's just that everything's going to be alright, we won't even have to fight!!

-That is, if King Darrian does give up, we can't let our guard down.

She huffed.

-Don't be a party pooper, Ced, my love, just enjoy the happiness of the thought!- she slapped my arm playfully.

I growled at her and brought her closer to my chest. I kissed her temple and rested my chin on the top of her head, we fitted perfectly.

We stayed like that for the rest of the training session, which lasted like five hours or so, commenting on the skills of our warriors and discussing which pack was better at fighting.

-Everything will pay off in the end.-she mumbled.

I gave her a small squeeze.

-Talking about paying off... I still don't forget our bet...- I bit her earlobe softly, then nibbling at it and trailing once more down her neck.

-It's almost dinner time... We didn't even have supper or anything...- she trailed off as she contained her moans.

-Ok, we'll have dinner... But after it, I'm in control.

-Yes, sir.- she giggled and pecked my lips once more before getting up and taking my hand to lead the way to the dining hall.

I put her on my lap as we sit down, which earned me a glare from my gorgeous mate. I pecked her lips and pretended I hadn't seen her glare.

-You know I can sit all by myself just right next to you, right?-"even though I'm not uncomfortable in this position..." She trailed off in her mind.

-I know you aren't.- I teased her and squeezed her butt lightly, making sure no one had seen. She jumped a bit and turned to glare at me again.

"Stop it, or you will have to fight for dominance." She raised her eyebrows at me.

"Well, we already know it won't be much of a fight after the training session..." I chuckled at her offended expression.

-Could you please stop bickering at the table? There's people around you...- Viane whined, pouting a bit.

I was surprised to see her in such a calm state. A few hours ago she was going through heat...

Oh, well, she wolves.

-Viane!! It's so good to see you! Well, in a normal state.- Kay teased her and Viane went bright red, hiding her face in the chest of Kay's brother.

-Sis...-Shawn began jokingly glaring at her.

-What? She started it!- Yep, she was being childish, must be the sun.

-I'm telling you I'm a hundred percent sure I'm okay. The sun didn't affect me or anything.- she motioned her hands in exasperation and faked sighed in frustration to burst laughing loudly after.

I was seriously getting worried now.

-You okay? Babe? Are you sure?

She looked at me as if I was mad.

-Sure, I'm just getting hyper.

-Shit.- I heard her brother cuss.

-What?- I wondered if there was something really wrong.

-Did you take her to training?- he asked.

-Yes, she wanted to train and we made a bet...

-She usually gets this way after training sessions, her system is full of adrenaline and it makes her uneasy, she starts acting as a mad woman and gets all jittery.- he rushed in one breath.

I frowned and then formed an 'o' with my mouth. That explains lots of things.

-You have to manage to find a way to drain the energy out of her before she starts doing weird things or jumping all over the place.

I grinned. I knew exactly what I would do.

I threw her over my shoulder after making sure she had eaten something and said my goodbyes to the group at the table.

-Where are you taking me? I can walk just right! Is it time for bed yet? It's quite early!!- she kept on babbling about random things until I threw her on our bed and I closed the door.

-Well, well, well... Seems like my little kitten has misbehaved a bit too much... She deserves to be punished...- I caressed her cheek and hovered over her after taking my shirt off.

She started going back into her normal state and I saw lust whirl around in her eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweet angels! Next chapter will be up by tomorrow and it's going to be INTENSE!!

;D

I'm doing it in... Kay's or Ced's??

And then... Well.... I have a surprise for you:D

Thank you for all the support and all your comments!! I really enjoy reading them:)

Soo, yeah I'm working hard on the next two chapters.

Be ready and be patient with me!!

-Stardust xx.