Chapter 27- Rage

Cedric's POV

Kaylie... Kaylie... Kaylie...

"YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TOLD HER TO GO FAR AWAY!! SHE COULD BE HURT!!! KING DARRIAN MIGHT HAVE HER!!!!" my wolf was roaring furiously.

I tried not to break there.

I was fuming with rage, but it was also tearing me up apart the fact that Kaylie was in danger now, because of me.

"The best we can hope now is that King Darrian truly believes she is his mate and won't hurt her..." I mumbled back to him, but still growled with the thought.

-Any clue as of where she could be?- I asked barely controlling myself. The pain was already affecting me.

-She is supposed to be taken to King Darrian's castle.- one of my men said as he came in with a prisoner.

-King Darrian's castle? It will be easier than I thought.- I was just about to sigh in relief, but then I heard the prisoner's words.

-Prince Cedric, I don't mean to cause any more trouble, King Darrian threatened my family, my mate, my pups... But I'm afraid that King Darrian is very well prepared. He gathered about twenty more groups of rogues, besides his own kingdom's packs.

I sighed and gestured for the guards to release him.

-What is your name?- I asked the man.

He got on one knee and looked at me gratefully.

-Jared, sir.

-Jared, you are welcome as well as all of your family to join our pack, you would be joining it after all... -I trailed off, thinking about Kaylie and how she would be an excellent Queen once we won this thing.

But I had to get Kaylie first.

-How many warriors does Darrian have?

-About six hundred and fifty, sir, very skilled by the way.

I nodded once and kept thinking while I paced around the room.

-Do you know what Darrian will do with Kaylie? He still can't mark or claim her...- I tried to contain the deathly growls that were erupting from my chest.

"Ced? Baby? Can you hear me?" I heard her beautiful voice and thanked the Goddess, her voice was the only thing that could help my rage right now.

"Sweetie?? Princess? Kay? Are you alright?" I tried to sound not as desperate, but right now I just wanted her. I wanted my Kaylie here with me, no matter what. She was somewhere out there with that monster that dared to call himself King.

"I'm healing faster." I was relieved to hear that but what she said made me feel more desperate than before.

"But please, come...I'm scared..." I could tell she was crying.

I let out a frustrated loud sigh and ran outside to go for a run.

"Shh, shh sweetheart, kitten, I'm going to get you..." I only managed to say that before I felt a pinch in her mind.

He was inyecting her...

I felt the bond weaken just a bit, but I still couldn't talk to her anymore.

That bastard.

I let myself out before telling Shawn that I needed a run.  

I was going to get her back, I needed her back. Our whole race depended on that.

The Goddess would do anything to avoid Darrian from winning if she sensed it was the best. I knew she wouldn't be happy with Darrian, who had defied her will, and she wouldn't let him win, even if that meant erasing the whole wolf race of the Earth, besides the fact that it was predicted that Kaylie would be the only true Queen by the time her wolf turned eighteen. And that was in like two days...

I panted heavily once I got exhausted from all the running and realized my chest was hurting again. The distance wasn't bearable, mostly because it was against our will, we had been forced to separate.

I whimpered. I knew she was feeling the same.

The pain increased and I told Shawn my location before I fell on the soil, getting back to my sweaty human form, putting only a pair of pants I had saved from my shifting. 

Kay... Please... hold on some more... I'll get you soon.

Then I remembered and facepalmed myself.

Of course!! Darrian would have to kill me first before doing anything to my mate. That was probably what Jared was going to respond to my question earlier.

And here I was, throwing tantrums out in the forest while I was weak enough to be defeated by his greatest warriors. Damn. Kaylie was going to kill me for this...

"Nice joke... NOT!! This isn't a time for jokes!! You should hurry and get your ass out of here before someone comes!!" my wolf began shouting at me.

"Just imagine the pain and struggle Kaylie would go through if we died!! She would have the chance to be forced to become Darrian's mate!!" we both growled and I got up from the ground before I felt myself get knocked out by some stranger.

So much for acknowledging the whole situation..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweet angels!!!!!!! Guess what!!!! I have a new story!!!! 

And I hope it turns out to be good!!

Check it out? For me? No? Oh, okay... hahaha

It's called Gazes!!! And right now I'm uploading some chapters so... yeah!!

How did this chapter go? Okay? Not so much? 

Comment, vote if you liked.

Tell me what could happen next!!

Thank you once again for everything this story has received!!

Loving you lots!! <3

-Stardust xx.