Chapter 13- Visitors

Kaylie's POV

-Babe, I need to go to the toilet...- I bit my lip, trying to give my best puppy eyes.

He smiled at me.

-Okay, I'll walk you...- he began dragging me, but I stopped him.

-It's okay, Viane is coming with me.- I smiled at her, who had already begun walking towards us with Shawn right behind her.

-Yup, we need to... Fix.. Someth..- she was quickly cut off by the shocked gasps of our mates.

-OKAY! Okay, no need to explain.- we laughed at their expressions and headed to the toilets all by ourselves.

We grinned and giggled lightly, while we quietly made our way to the backyard's gardens. We went out and hurried to the trees, quickly taking off our shoes and making sure no one had seen us. Yet.

-It's unbelievable!! It's not like we are going to be kidnapped inside the castle!! Damn these overprotective and possessive males.

I had to laugh out loud at her rant. Well, after all, our mates were next in line for the Alpha role, they would obviously be a lot more possessive with their mates. Alphas....

-I just needed to walk, it was getting pretty awkward with all those congratulations...- I sighed.

We kept walking and talking about the "nobles" in our packs. Besides the royal family, the Betas, thirds in command and other two ranks were classified as the noble ones in our race.

Crack!

We stopped and our wolves got in alert mode.

We now where in some clearing, though it wasn't the one in which I had met Cedric. I didn't bother, we could easily sniff our way back to the castle. But it was dark now, our wolf vision was helpful, but not enough to distinguish in the shadows. I became afraid of rouges getting in the Full Moon's pack territory...

We sniffed the air, distinguishing a weird and strong scent. It wasn't from either Cedric's or my pack... Rouge.

Shit.

There were footsteps heard, coming towards us.

"Cedric..."

"Angel!! Where are you?? " I sighed, I shouldn't have left... He sounded really panicked.

"I'm okay, still, but I really need you to come." Another loud crack was heard and both Viane and I jumped. I could tell she was also calling for her mate.

"Where are you?? Honey, I need you to tell me where are you." his voice desperate. I whimpered at the idea of causing him pain.

The footsteps became louder. I whimpered into Cedric's mind.

"I'm somewhere in the woods." I left my mind link open so he could see what was happening.

A low chuckle was heard and I froze. Standing in front of us was a tall man, maybe Cedric's height and had dirty clothes on his toned and dark body, he had dark hair and black eyes. He eyed us both up and down, making my wolf angry, no one should be able to look at us like that other than our mates.

I heard a furious growl in my mind, too bad for this rouge. Yet, I noticed he wasn't alone. There were other ten with him. Allies of the Dark Moon pack for sure. And they were here. To take me.

I gulped.

"They won't, my love. I'm on my way." his words soothed me, but just a bit. He was in a state of rage.

-So, what do we have here?- there was another chuckle, as the others showed themselves up, the man talked.

-Who are you? What do you want?- I wouldn't let them know I was afraid. My mate was coming. That was enough.

-We are here to take Princess Kaylie, heard her pack was in the Full Moon's pack territory. Lead us to her and we won't harm you.- he grew serious, taking a couple of steps forward.

-What is your business with her?- Viane's voice came out as a snarl.

-What are you going to do with her?- If they didn't recognize me, I wouldn't reveal myself.

He frowned, then eyed me suspiciously. I tried not to look at him in the eye.

-We are going to take her to our master, her mate, King Darrien.- I choked on air and held back the vomit that threatened to come out. My mate? It was official, he was nuts.

He smirked and pointed at me.

-You are Princess Kaylie, aren't you?- he reached for me and took me by the arm. I struggled out his grip and let out a scream.

I felt sparks begin running through my body. Mate.

Our mates were here!! A large black wolf emerged, snarling and growling along with a same sized white wolf and some other wolves behind them. He quickly got between the man and me, crouched, ready to attack.

-Cedric.- I mumbled. I marveled at his wolf, it was simply amazing. He was big, like, enormous, one of the biggest wolves I had seen. Must be the Alpha blood. Its fur was pitch black, giving him the perfect camouflage to hunt and attack at night and in the shadows. He was well built up, strong paws and chest higlighted. Incredible.

The man's eyes were now filled with fright. He quickly shifted into his spotted gray wolf and started snarling. I debated myself whether to risk shifting and tearing the beautiful dress apart, or staying vulnerable as a human.

Just before I took my decision, the wolves from our packs started running against the rouges, chasing after them. The only ones left in the clearing was us, Viane, Shawn and the man's wolf along with two other wolves.

I took a quick glance of Viane, who appeared to have the same dilemma as me. Is nodded to her and we left to go behind the trees, undress ourselves and take off our shoes, immediately shifting into our wolves, and I had to say, her wolf was gorgeous.

Standing in front of me was a sand colored wolf with white paws and a white patch around her eye.

"Let's go and kick some dogs asses." I nodded and turned to jog towards our mates, who were in the middle of a battle, both of them against the three rouges. Cedric had managed to take one of them down, biting a large chunk out of the rouge's neck, killing it immediately. He was now battling against the other one, I recognized it as the man who had yanked me by the arm.

Shawn was fighting of the wolf that had almost gripped him by the upper neck. I growled, but my growl was nothing compared to the enraged and furious snarl that came from Viane's wolf. I just wanted to take a step aside and crouch at the threat in it. She jumped and landed right on top of the black and white wolf.

All of the sudden, I was on the floor, a heavy weight making it impossible for me to stand up. I whimpered and then snarled, trying to bite my attacker's paws. I was able to push him off and I realized I couldn't see Cedric anywhere near. My wolf began worrying, letting me unfocused, allowing the wolf to take me down once again just by pushing me.

"Ced...Cedric, where are you??" I tried to hide the pain that was growing on my side, I supposed it had been a sharp rock.

"Helping the others, wait... Angel where are YOU?" he became worried and anxious, as confusion swept all over me.

"I'm here, I tried helping Shawn, seems like Viane already finished the other one, but there's one left and I don't think they realized he is still here..." a loud growl was heard as his wolf took over him.

"Kaylie, get out of there, right now." he ordered, and I sensed he was running back to where we were.

"I can't, the douchebag pushed me and I think I landed on some rock." Well, if he was furious before... Let's just say I wouldn't dare to live anymore if I was the reason of his rage...He even blocked me out!

And I was pissed. Really pissed. It had hurt my wolf's pride that some rouge had enough nerve to push me like that.

The pain was becoming a bit more bearable. I would live through this.

I tried standing up, but my paws had become weak. I called to Shawn and Viane, who were at the other side of the clearing, probably finishing the task of shredding the rouges to pieces.

I wasn't aware of the large wolf staring at me until he growled.

"Uhm... Shawn... Viane..." I tried my best to mind link them, but they had blocked everyone out too. I tried to force myself into their minds. Yet I couldn't....

"You have nowhere to run, little kitten... You will come with me and meet our master, he will be so happy to see you!He might even let me have a bit of fun before claiming you himself!" Douchebag, I thought, if you were smart enough to get my scent before... You would know I have been marked already.... Jerk. Wait, have fun?? Really?? He was never getting any closer to me... Not if he wanted to have pups...

I didn't budge, waiting for Cedric to come. He would be interested in knowing what this dog thought about me.. The wolf scratched my exposed side with one paw, leaving a long mark on my fur...

Oh hell no, you didn't. I didn't care about the pain... But if there was something I was ticky about, it was my fur and my mate. Obvious reasons for my mate, but my fur... Heck I was proud of my fur... And he just scratched it.

I growled. Low and long. I got up, new energy and motivation emerging out. I lunged at him and started biting and scratching in anger. It was kind of funny actually, well, at least it was for me. It was as if he was suffering a teenager's tantrum...

He was ripped off me in a second and I stumbled a bit, watching as my beloved mate took the wolf by the neck and snapped his neck.

Rouges. That's what they get.

I saw in the corner of my eye both Viane and Shawn jogging towards us.

"What the actual hell?? I tried mind linking you and you didn't even budge!!" I snapped at them through our mind link.

"You did?? Oh my gosh!! I knew that it would be you!! I'm so sorry Kay!! I was really angry..." Viane reached to my side and nudged me, whimpering for me to forgive her.

"It's okay, just don't block me out next time." I tried my best at winking, but obviously failed because Shawn was soon rolling all over the place, laughing like mad.

I huffed and went to shift back and put on my dress, leaving my heels on my hands. I returned to my mate's side, who had already changed, noticing there was no Viane or Shawn around anymore.

They must have left.

I walked, whimpering a bit, then falling down, my side still in pain. I covered the spot with my hand. He was instantly by my side, picking me up bridal style. My eyelids were getting heavier and heavier. And it was just too comfortable for me to avoid getting asleep.

"Sweetheart, stay awake, we'll take you to the pack's doctor..." that's all I heard.

Everything went black.

-------------------------------------------------

Okay sweet angels!! That's chapter 13!!!

I know I promised Chapter 14 also, but I'm not fully satisfied with it and I don't want to make it into a rush just to keep the promise.

I'll work on it tomorrow and hopefully it will be good enough for you;) 

21K already!!!! I can't believe it!!Thanks to all of you guys who had voted!! I really do enjoy reading your comments too!! THANK YOU!!

School is being a lot of work for me, but I DO promise with all my heart to upload at least every weekend, kay?

;) 

-Stardust xx.