Chapter 20- Training

Cedric's POV

I had one wonderful mate, that's for sure.

-Sweetie.- I cooed in her ear, she was falling asleep again.

-What?-she grumbled as I scooted her closer with one arm, earning a sigh of contentment and approval. She was pain adorable. I would never get tired of her, I don't think it was possible.

But right now, there were other lives being risked, all because King Darrian had an obsession over my beautiful mate. MY mate.

I growled at the thought of him touching her and held her tighter.

-Ced, I'm only yours, okay? There's no way he is getting me... I don't think I could live without you.- she opened her eyes, and I could feel her getting emotional, her eyes getting watery. Did she really loved me as much as I did love her?

She gave me a tender smile.

-Of course I love you, and more than you do.- she kissed me and I responded quickly, caressing her cheek with one hand.

"There's only one chance I'll love anybody else as I love you." She growled. I was totally turned on by her jealousy.

I chuckled huskily.

"You will probably love that person as much as I do, it will be a combination of us after all!" I winked at her and smiled at her face, which went from confused, to hitting realization and then blushing.

She hid her face in my chest and I just wished this would never end.

"You are going to be the strangest father ever..." She teased me.

I pretended to be offended and scoffed.

"I bet I'll be their favorite." I responded, and she looked amused at me.

-We'll let them decide...-I raised my eyebrows and smirked.-What? What did I say now?

-You were talking in plural... Does that mean we are having more than one?- she rolled her eyes and giggled.

-Anyway, I don't want to ruin the moment, but we need to start training our warriors.

She stared at me as if I was mad and nodded stiffly, getting out of the bed and heading to the bathroom.

Not this again...

-Kaylie, my love... please don't do this again...- she turned around, tilted her head to a side and started chuckling. Let's make a few things clear, she is my mate, she is looking as beautiful as ever and she is standing NAKED in front of me. Now you tell me, how am I supposed to keep control over myself!!

-Do what?- She was teasing me!! She wants to play dirty games? Oh, it's on...

-Stop the teasing! Are you seriously not mad?- My smile was growing as I began approaching her, a punch to my ego, she wasn't being bothered by it.

-Mad? No! I'm used to concentrating and getting mentally ready to train...- she smiled and I let my smile disappear.

What? Train? Her? Not in a million fucking years.... I knew she was a warrior, and a very good one... But I wasn't taking any risks. Not with her.

-What??! No, no, no, no, no...YOU are NOT training.

-What??! Why not??!!- she was outraged, I knew she would get angry, but I just couldn't stand the idea of her fighting.

-You aren't fighting! And that's it! You are not getting any closer to that bastard.-I tried keeping calm, but her sarcastic smile just made it impossible.

-Okay, seems like you probably are going to win this...

-I already won...- she continued talking and ignored my comment.

-I have an... Offer, a bet. You let me train first and if I keep up with it, I win and will be able to train the other ones...- she started stalking towards me, her seductive tone making my breath hitch momentarily.

-If, by any reason I lose... You gain control over me for tonight...-she whispered in my ear, while her finger trailed all over my chest.

Keep yourself all together....It's not that hard..

"You know she is our weak spot." My wolf sighed.

"I know, just try to calm yourself down."

I sighed and embraced her, nibbling at her ear and making her moan.

-Deal, little one.- I whispered huskily, then pulled apart and turned her around, slapping softly her little butt.- Now, we need to shower before meeting the warriors.

We showered and made out a bit, I made sure to cover her all over in my scent until my wolf was happy and content. We got out and started putting on battle clothes.

Our pack's scientists had designed a suit that morphed with us, so we weren't nude when we shifted back to out human forms. It was a pretty cool thing, I had tested it myself a few times.

The suit was black all over with the pack's symbol, and it had a small belt-thing like around the waist, holding knives, silver in special bottles so they wouldn't affect us, and one extra space for the preferred gun of each member.

-Geez, Kay, you look hot.- I mumbled as I wrapped my arms around her tiny body.

-You don't look bad yourself. I must say I like this badass style on you.- she winked as she pecked my lips and urged me to leave already.

We walked down the halls towards the training grounds, my arm securely holding her waist.

I still didn't like the idea of her training with other wolves, especially other unmated wolves. I knew they wouldn't try anything on her, but still...

I was going to call everybody's attention, but my little mate spoke first.

-Okay! Everyone! May I have your attention?- she spoke loudly, with an authoritative tone no one would be able to deny.

The ones in her pack were the first ones to turn to her and bow in respect, she must have trained them before... The ones in my pack seemed confused at first, but bowed to her, knowing she was an Alpha's daughter and my mate.

-You all probably know by now that a Great War is approaching, the results of it will determinate our destiny as a race, our destiny as werewolves. Not only is this the first day of training for this war, but this is the first time for both our packs training as one. From now on, we will be one. Train with passion, you will defend us and our packs. You will be heroes.

That speech was awesome an a rush of pride invaded me. She was mine, she was my warrior.

Everyone remained silent, then erupted in a fit of cheers and claps.

She smiled widely and clapped her hands together.

-Now, back to work! There's a lot of things to work on!

She immediately went for the running track and started jogging around. She said she was going to train first, so I decided to stay back and watch before training myself.

Was she fit?? She did like ten laps in less than five minutes, and she wasn't having that hard of a time breathing. She then began the obstacle track and completed the series of climbs, ducks, and jumps in matter of seconds. To say I was impressed was an understanding. After some easier tasks, she finally got to the fighting part.

Shit.

I knew she was good, but my warriors were the best of the best...

-Kay, I would prefer it if you didn't go and fought those guys...- she was now panting a bit, but didn't fail to show me a defying smile.

-Is wittle Cedric afraid of his mate being beaten at a bet?-she fake pouted, the smile still showing. She laughed and hugged me.

My arms instinctively wrapped her.

-No, I'm afraid of my mate getting hurt.

She scoffed and sighed.

-Baby, nothing is going to happen, trust me, it should be them who should be afraid.- I pointed to one group of big guys, still not as big as Cedric.

He growled and nodded once.

-If you get hurt, you aren't coming out of our bedroom until this is over. Understand?

She sighed once more but nodded and pecked my lips.

She turned and walked to the fighting area. One of the other guys seemed hesitant, most probably about his head being chopped off his body if something happened to her. Which most likely would happen.

-Come one, I'm still not biting.- she teased and sent me a wink. She was getting it tonight...

-But you're a female...

Wrong move, dude, wrong move...

I shook my head knowingly and chuckled.

She just stared at him in amusement.

-Take. That. Back.- she sounded deadly, yet it turned me on like mad.

-Why should I?- I stiffened, suddenly aware of the implicit insult.

-You are getting beaten, my friend, by a chick.- she spat the last word and shifted immediately into her white wolf.

I admired her wolf, not being able to take my eyes off her. Her old pack's symbol had disappeared by now, instead of it being a new symbol that didn't belong to any pack.

The symbol of our race as it. A wolf bowing to a moon.

I guessed I had that same symbol by now too, as we were the future leaders of our whole race.

I focused again on her and the other guy. Yeah, sure, I heard she was also from the best, and she was THE white whole-blooded wolf, but I still had to be ready to help.

The other guy shifted into a black spotted cream wolf with black ears and paws. He lunged at her and she ducked him swiftly, grabbing him by the neck and pinning him to the ground, immobilizing him pretty soon. What??! That was one of our finest men!

She let him go after hearing him whimper, begging her to stop and shifted back, getting in a defensive position for the human fight stage.

He shifted back too and turned suddenly towards her, taking her by surprise.

-Oh no, you don't...- I heard her mumble.

I chuckled as I watched how the poor guy was sent into the air from one swift kick and was pinned again, chest against the floor, Kaylie's hands putting his arms in a painful position.

-I win.- she laughed and jumped off him, giving high-fives to some of the guys watching. I caught some of them staring and growled lowly.

A bunch of "Sorry, Prince Cedric" was heard and everyone tried not to stare directly at my mate.

-So, seems like I'm going to win this bet.- she winked at me as she prepared to fight another one.

-Yeah, sure...- I laughed at her offended expression and gestured for her to continue before she was tackled by the guy.

She was immobilized and my urge to go and free her was almost unbearable. But she soon gained control again, tossing around and freeing herself with a kick from behind, suffocating Chris, the guy she was fighting. She took his arm, twisted it and threw him over her head and onto the floor, leaving everyone amazed and surprised.

Seems like my little mate isn't so tame after all. We'll have to work on that.

She stared at me, with mischief written all over her face.

"I would like to see you try and tame me." And here we go again with the teasing. If she kept on doing this, I would have to go and take a cold shower or take her again with me.

"You're pushing it..."

"This hasn't gotten to the fun part." She winked.

Oh, dear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweet angels!! Whatcha think?

I'm adding a bit more of teasing because... Idk, it is fun!! Haha

So yeah, I have this project, and it's pretty important, so I am having a bit of trouble updating, but I'm trying my best I swear.

What do you want to see next?? Any POV you want?? Majority wins!

I think I might be doing a King Darrian's pretty soon, as it seems some of you are curious about it...

Soo... Yeah.

Hope you guys like this one!!

-Stardust xx.