Chapter 6- Finally...

I ran until his scent was left behind.

"Kaylie! What do you think you are doing! Go back! Mate! I want our mate" Lexi began whining and whimpering.

To be honest, I also felt uneasy with my mate so out of reach, but I kept on running.

"I know, I want him too, I just want to make it... Interesting for both of us, make him work for us."

She growled.

"He doesn't have to, he is OUR MATE! We shouldn't have ran..."

She couldn't finish her sentence, for all of a sudden I was held against a tree by two muscular and hard arms, while his nose went straight to my neck, sniffing it.

I gasped.

I was startled, yet happy at the feeling of him. My skin appeared to be on flames, pleasuring flames. His scent filled my nostrils and I growled in satisfaction. My wolf seemed to be on her limits, her howls of joy barely letting me concentrate on anything else.

My arms went to his neck, making him come closer to my body.

-You shouldn't have ran, sweetie. I don't like seeing what's mine running away from me, you know?- I shivered at the sound of his voice, his sexy voice.

-I-I... I-I'm.. Sorry..- I didn't seem able to find my words, I was too lost at his contact.

-Oh, I've waited for you for so long...- I heard a bit of hurt on his voice, so I moved closer to him,willing to comfort him. I couldn't stand the sadness in him, I just couldn't...

-Now I'm here... And I'm all yours...- I mumbled into his chest, his arms wrapping my waist protectively.

-Only mine, no one, no male will ever touch, see or think about you the way I do. If they do... They won't live to tell...- I smiled and snuggled closer to him, of possible. Getting a bit possessive huh...?

-Only yours, forever.- then I felt his hand cup my face softly and turn my head enough to crash his lips against mine.

If I was the happiest girl in the world already, there wouldn't be words to describe how I felt at that moment. I reacted and started moving my lips against his own. We moved in sync, one of his hands holding me by my lower back and the other moving from my cheek to the back of my neck. My hands, too, started moving, one grabbing a fistful of his hair, forcing him to press harder. His tongue then danced around my lower lip, begging for entrance, which I happily allowed.

After a couple more minutes of our make out, we finally broke the kiss, panting and gasping for air. He then started moving his lips from my lips to my jawline, going to my ear, nibbling on it a bit and then going straight to my neck, immediately finding the spot where his mark would be forever, claiming me as his.

And, goddess, I wanted him to mark me...

"Yes! Ask him for his mark!! Ask him to claim us!!" my wolf was ecstatic with the idea. I hesitated a bit, but he was my mate, MINE only, and I wanted to be his too...

-Please...- I whispered into his neck.

-Are you okay?! Was I rushing it? Maybe we could wait...- he straightened and stared into my eyes. His eyes showed worriedness, he clearly didn't want to force me into something I wouldn't like, but at the same time wanting me to agree with him...

I giggled, while he looked at me as if I was mad with a hint of love.

-I was saying... Please, mark me.- I whispered into his ear, bringing myself closer to his neck.

I could feel him get excited at the thought and felt his lips starting kissing my neck, looking for his spot, leaving some hickeys, nothing compared to what was about to happen. I got a bit tense. I had heard it hurt, and I was freaking out.

I felt a sharp pain in the spot, but then moaned in pleasure. Small tingles began going through my body, starting from my newly made mark. He licked the blood coming out of it, making me shiver and go weak at my knees. Goddess, only five minutes of knowing him and I'm being driven insane!!

He finally got his head up, staring into my eyes with his own ocean ones, caressing my cheek with the back of his hand.

I felt so happy and complete, I didn't have words to fully describe what I was feeling these moments.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! She found her mate!

Haha, Sorry! I hadn't had time to add my comments:P

Anyways, I hope you really like this story, for I'm building it up as the inspiration comes to me.

Also, I already went back to school... Cheers to high school! So, considering I'm having a rough time in the meantime I'm used to it
I was hoping you could suggest and tell me what you like about the story, some twists that would make it more interesting, what should be fixed, etc etc.

And I should tell you, I like improving my stories, so I usually edit some of the chapters I'm not fully satisfied with. Kay? Just warning you sweet angels.

I might be uploading another chapter tomorrow or on Friday!

Stay tuned for more! :)

-Stardust xx.

(Btw, if you follow, I'll follow;) )