Chapter 19- Loveydovey

Kaylie's POV

I woke up again, this time in my amazingly wonderful mate's arms. My wolf wiggled with joy and cheerfullness. I remembered what had taken place in the early morning and blushed deeply. It had been just perfect, I had been the lady in distress and he had come save me from the pain and torture.

I stared and studied Cedric's features as I realized he was still asleep.

He had the most pacific look someone could get, not a single frown line showing, his messy hair a small reminder of what had happened. I had made that. He was snoring lightly, giving him an innocent look. How careless he seemed right now.

I sighed. If only there was someway to end with this issues... And the sudden urge to pee didn't help much. My arms tried to open his softly to get out of his death grip but I felt him tense up and then relax again. I tried not to giggle. He was way too adorable.

-Didn't your parents teach you that staring at people is rude?- his raspy voice came out, making me instant wet. Gosh, his morning voice was probably the sexiest sound on Earth... I didn't even care about the fact that he had caught me in my absorbed state.

He growled a bit, not helping to my sudden mood change, and hovered over me in an instant.

His lips met mine and my hands instantly flew to his back, trying to pull him. He bit my bottom lip softly, massaging my hip with one hand, earning a soft moan from me, allowing his tongue dance inside my mouth, gaining total control of the kiss.

I now realized I was extremely sore down there... Guess practice will make things easier...

"Lexi!! Quit the naughty thoughts!"

"Hey, I'm just reflecting what you think about... You know you love it" Don't you just love wolves?

"You ADORE me, I know it." I rolled my eyes at her, I was in too much a good mood I didn't even care.

-You're making me and my wolf lose control...

-You better keep him under control, we are having breakfast with our parents...- he kissed me again, cutting me off.

I tried to arrange an upset face, barely able to control my smile.

-It's rude to interrupt people like that.- I scolded, my smile betraying my serious tone.

-Oh, it is? Then I suppose I will be one rude mate...- he winked at me.

-That is, if I ever give you the chance...- and... He interrupted me, again. I could honestly get used to this. I was beginning to respond, when he broke apart.

-You were saying?- he chuckled at my pouty expression. So he wants to play dirty?? Dirty he will get...

-I was saying I'm not talking to you since... Now.- I made a gesture as if to lock my lips and throw the key away, turning away from him and getting up from the bed.

I heard his breath hitch and a small, low growl. I guess he liked my naked view. Good. That's all he'll get for a while.

I smiled evilly and moved my hips a bit more.

A pair of arms were instantly around me, his lips trailing down my neck. I will be honest, I was trying hard to focus and keep my resolution of not talking to him. I didn't respond, instead, I just pushed his arms away and continued walking towards the bathroom.

-Sweetie? What's wrong? Talk to me!- I almost burst out laughing.

-Don't tell me you are taking your words seriously? Please! I won't interrupt anything important like that anymore!!- he made sure to say 'important' a bit louder than the rest.

I thought about giving in, but heck, this was just too much fun to let the chance to tease him go away.

-Baby, please! Are you seriously doing this after I came back and helped you with your heat?- that was a good one, though.

"Please, Kay, don't do this, I can't stand having him here, close and not be able to touch him!!" Lexi was growling and whining.

"It'll be just a bit of teasing, playing hard-to-get, c'mon, Lex, don't you wanna see your mate jealous??" Gosh, I couldn't wait for his jealousy to show. It would possibly be a major turn on.

"Kay, baby, kitten, sweetie, honey, little one, my love, talk to me!" Wasn't he the sweetest?? He even had listed my favorite mate nicknames! What can I say? I truly loved those ones... Back to the game, Kay!

"Good to know you listen to me..." I huffed and shut him out.

I got into the bathroom and locked the door, giggling as a mad woman.

I had a peaceful bath, with some tries from Cedric to enter my mind. I shampooed my hair with my classic vanilla and honey, somewhat similar to my scent. I think these even made it stronger... By now I guess it has changed, for I was now mated.

I got out and continued thinking about every single detail of this life, just to focus on something. I dried my body softly, brushing my hair and letting it down to dry naturally. I wrapped the towel around my body and stared at my reflection in the mirror.

My eyes were shining bright, their warm usual chocolate brown, my dark hair enhancing my clear skin tone, my cheeks a bit rosy. My beautiful neck mark, half the face of Cedric's wolf. I frowned, wondering if he had mine on his back, were male marks were usually located.

Suddenly, my right palm began itching and after scratching it I looked closely at it. I gasped noticing I had a small moon with a rose on top. It wasn't that marked, but I knew I wasn't seeing things. I recalled the prophecy and relaxed a bit. Maybe this was my mark as a whole-blooded Royal...

I counted the days and was shocked.

"Lex...you are finishing your growing process in five days..."

"Wow! Really? I had forgotten about that..." She was shocked as well.

"Guess we'll find out if we are the whole-blooded ones after all..." She was in deep thought, so I decided not to push the topic any deeper.

I got out of the bathroom and searched for Cedric. He wasn't anywhere to be seen. I shrugged and dressed in some shorts, one of Cedric's black shirts that were still here and remained barefoot. The shirt seriously was huge! It went mid thigh, covering the shorts, making it look like I had nothing underneath.

I crept onto the bed again and sat silently for about five minutes, before finally giving in to my hunger and getting out of the room and to the kitchen.

I took a plate and put scrambled eggs and a couple of sausages from the buffet there was, taking also a mug and pouring milk in it, heating it and placing a chai tea bag in it. I just love chai tea!! It's sweet, yet wild and... Yeah, it just works for me.

The dining hall was full of busy people, and by busy I meant stuffing their faces with food. I held back a laugh and went straight to where my parents and Viane were, as well as Cedric's parents. I thought this would be a private breakfast? Anyways, I felt more comfortable with the more people there were. I noticed that neither Shawn or Cedric were around.

I took a seat and started eating, making small conversation with King James and Queen Hailey. They were just lovely people, they didn't seem like those who have power and the responsibility of the most powerful pack in Earth.

-Kay, Kay, Kay...- Viane kept poking my side, trying to get my attention. I sighed, chuckled and gave her an apologetic smile.

-Sorry, Vivs, what's the matter?- she gave me a worried look and that's when it struck me.

Her scent was getting stronger... Her heat was coming!!

-Viv, don't freak out, stay calm and tell your wolf to refrain it as much as she can, come on. Let's lock you up before any undated males perceive you.- I grabbed her arm and excused both of us, sending the Lunas specific looks, and left after I was sure they understood.

-Take deep breaths, your wolf will call my brother, you have two or three hours before it hits properly. Shawn was already on his way back, it won't be long. Just stay calm and don't go out.

She nodded once, whimpering a bit. Her wolf was struggling with the heat.

-It hurts... It burns...- she was hissing bits.

I made sure to lock the bedroom and hide the keys behind one of the paintings.

"Keys are under the painting on the left of your room, hurry up." I could feel my brother's wolf pushing him to hurry even more, but gave me a short grunt to thank me.

I chuckled and sighed... Has this been a day full of events!

We were no longer intruded by rogues, we were a step closer to defeating King Darrian and bringing peace to our race.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by the familiar pair of arms around my waist and some head nuzzling my neck. Sparkles! Sparkles everywhere!

I heard and felt a deep chuckle coming from my beloved mate and mentally face palmed myself.

-Sparkles! Sparkles everywhere! - he mocked me, turning my body around so I was facing him and I put my hands on the back of his neck, smiling teasingly.

-Mind reading private thoughts now, are we?- he shrugged and pecked my lips softly.

-At least I got you to talk to me.- he winked and I gasped in horror! He tricked me!

-You.... Cheater!- I poked his chest, trying real hard to hide my smile.

-Cheater? Honey, it was you who chose to speak to me!- he had a huge smile plastered on his face.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

-Anyways, where were you after I got out of the bath? I didn't see you anywhere else since then!

-Aw, missing me already? By the way, I feel flattered you chose to wear my clothes even though you have your own... Though I really like you on them, so I'll let you use them.- he kept on mocking me, his smile never leaving his face, but lust feeling his eyes.

-Just answer my question!

He sighed, and pretended to be thinking in a dreamingly way.

-I keep waiting.- I pouted and and made my best puppy eyes. It seemed to work and I began smiling wickedly at him.

-You know, I should keep a reminder that those puppy eyes of yours are killers... You will win every argument with those!!

I laughed and he stared at me, a small smile of pride and tenderness showing.

-You seriously are the best mate a male could wish for... How did I get so lucky??- he embraced me and put his nose in my hair, sniffing me deeply.

I felt content, but I still hadn't have my answer...

-I love you too, and tons! But seriously, where were you? I was guessing you might stay in my room....

He seemed like he wanted t make a joke about it, but decided to explain.

-We moved some of your stuff over to my room, you'll be staying with me after all now.- he shrugged and smirked.

I huffed.

- Oh really? And who says I want to stay with you?- I challenged him, smirking back at him.

He raised his eyebrows, amused.

-Oh, I don't know, ask your wolf!.- he winked and I gasped, once again.

-Don't bring up the wolf card, we both know that if they were in control all the time we would never get out of the bedroom!

His eyes went dark.

-You have no idea...- he mumbled more to himself and I gulped. I was still sore...

Suddenly, he seemed to zone out and come back, his eyes returning to his clear color.

-Shawn is arriving in an hour, seems like Alpha blood acts quickly in the mating process huh?

I puffed.

-You have no idea...- I quoted back.- But going back to the subject, why did you move my stuff to your room?

-Because you're staying with me, and that's final.

- I'm not a possession of yours, I might be yours, but I'm not an object.

-Say that again, little one...- he growled, pulling me closer to his chest.

-I said, I'm not yours...- I didn't even finish the phrase, for I was suddenly swept of my feet, my face facing his awesome butt... What? He's my mate! I can't think whatever I want of him, thank you.

-What are you doing? Put me down! Someone will see us!

-I'm going to show you that you are mine, and mine only.- he whispered in my ear seductively, as he put me down softly on his bed.

So much for having a bath, he did show me. ;)

-------------------------------

I can't find words to express my feelings:)

Like it? Love it?

Thank you very much for every single one of your votes, reads and comments!!

I think next chapter is going to be a bit exciting... Maybe I'll do a different point of view?? Who knows;)

Keep being the sweet angels you are!!

I'll update sooner this time!

Be patient with me!! :D

-Stardust xx.