Big Hit Entertainment

Chapter 9

"How much longer until we get there?" I sigh.

"Not much longer, maybe a couple more blocks and we should be there" he replies.

"Why couldn't we just catch a cab?" I huff.

"Because we should walk instead of using our money and we get exercise in the process," he says smiling.

"Fine, I guess you have a point" I reply back.

As we approach the entertainment company and there is a crowd of fans that are surrounding the building. "What are we going to do?" I ask.

"Just walk in," he says," Here take my jacket and pull the hood up."

He shrugs off his jacket and holds the jacket up for me to slip into. I slide my arms into the sleeves and tug the jacket on. "The jacket looks better on you than me" he smiles as he pulls the hood up over my head.

I giggle slightly and walk off toward the building holding my stuffed lion tightly in my arms. I take deep breaths as I walk through the crowd hoping that they won't notice me. As I'm walking, I hear some of the fans asking each other who I am and why I'm with Taehyung. I feel someone grab my shoulder and turn me around. "Who are you? And why are you with Taehyung oppa?" she yells.

I shrug my shoulders in response," I'm trying to get into the company?" I say.

"You don't sound too sure of yourself there" she snaps back.

I gulp as the girl comes closer to me. I feel an arm wrap around my shoulder and I jump from the sudden contact. I don't even have to turn around to see that it's Taehyung. "Okay, guys back away" he states.

"But, Taehyung oppa~" the girl whines.

"No, buts. She is with me" he states as he brings me closer to him.

"Fine" the girl huffs in defeat.

Taehyung drags me away from the crowd and into the building. I let out a sigh of relief once we are inside the building. "Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" he asks with a worried look.

"No, I'm fine. I think... unless you think being stared at to the point they think I'm going to burst into flames fine than yes." I awkwardly laugh.

"Don't worry about them Y/N, it's okay" he smiles, "Well come on, let's go to the practice room" he states as he wraps an arm around me.

We approach the elevator and he hits the button to go down to the basement. We enter the elevator and he hits the B button and in the elevator, their music is playing. I silently sing along totally forgetting that I'm with Taehyung.

I hear him cough and stop humming and look up at him," Aigoo! Y/N you have such a pretty voice!" he exclaims.

"What? Me? No... I sound like a cat dying compared to you guys" I stutter feeling my cheeks getting hotter.

"Y/N don't doubt yourself you have a pretty voice, just as pretty as Jin hyungs" he smiles.

I open my mouth to say something but the elevator dings signaling we have to get out. I walk out of the elevator not answering him and trying to hide how much I'm blushing. I feel him place his hand on my back and I resist the urge to move away from him. I grip my lion and bury my face into it.

"Y/N you need to be able to see where you're going" he says.

I shake my head and still hold the lion up to my face. "Why not?" he asks.

I just shake my head in response. "Well I'll just carry you there then" he says.

He knows how much I hate being carried...I feel him lift me off the ground. "Wah, Taehyung put me down! You know how much I don't like to be carried" I screech.