Attackers & Protectors

Chapter 13

I wake up to hear a light tapping on my door. I sit up with my blanket and rub my eyes and see eomma standing in the doorway," Hey Y/N ah do you want to go shopping today?" she asks.

Eomma finally got a new job that pays her well and we are starting to get back to the place where we were before she lost her job," Are you sure? Shouldn't we save the money?"

"We should, but I want to treat you with something. So we are going out later today okay" she states and closes my door before I can even answers.

Well I guess that settles what I am doing today on this fine Sunday morning, I'm going shopping with eomma. We should probably try and conserve as much money as possible though.

I hear my phone buzz on my side table and reach over to grab it, there is a message from Jin on the screen.

Other Best Eomma ԅ( ˘ω˘ԅ):  Y/N ah are you doing anything today?

Y/N:  So far I'm going to go shopping with eomma then I should be free after that, so maybe around 2.

Other Best Eomma ԅ( ˘ω˘ԅ):  Okay, we have something to give you we will stop by later then. Have a good day with your eomma.

I put my phone down and hurry to get ready so eomma and I can leave to go shopping. While getting ready I can't help but think about what the boys have to give me. I'm positive I didn't leave anything over at their dorm yesterday. I guess I'll find out later.

I walk down stairs after throwing on a random graphic tee with jeans and washed up. I walk into the living room to see unnie and eomma sitting on the sofa. Unnie is munching down on a sandwich while eomma is digging through her purse trying to look for something. I sit down on the sofa next to Y/S/N and she hands me a sandwich," Here eat this before we leave."

I gladly accept and start to eat the breakfast sandwich," You're coming too?" I ask. 

She nods her head," Yup, eomma says I need to get out of the house more and that I should spend quality time with the family"

"Ah, I see, because I don't definitely spend a lot of time with you" I joke.

"Haha you are so funny" Unnie fake laughs," I'm coming and that's final."

"Okay girls stop arguing" eomma warns us," We can go now, I think I have everything."

"Keys?" I ask.

"Check" she says as she holds them up.

"Money?"

"Check" she says again as she pulls out her wallet.

"Okay, I think we got everything then" I say as I slide my purse strap over my shoulder.

"Okay then let's roll out"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We approach a small outlet mall not too far away from our house and eomma parks the car close to the entrance so we don't have to walk too far from the car," Okay girls where do you guys want to go?"

"Any clothing store will do" I say and Y/S/N nods along in agreement.

"Okay, that was easier than I thought" eomma said while blinking.

"What was easier" Unnie asks.

"Trying to get a store out of you two that we could go too" she said while scratching her head with a nervous smile.

"Eomma we are not indecisive people we are very simple people" Unnie says.

"Omo I think something is wrong with unnie she is using big words" I laugh.