Signal

~ Hoseok's POV~

"Answer the phone Tae!" we all yell.

He hurriedly answers the phone putting it on speaker for all of us to hear," We finally here I thought you weren't going to answer and were going to miss your chance to get your precious girl back."

We all scramble to get as close to the phone as possible, "We've done what you asked can we get her back yet?" Jimin questions.

A silence fills the room leaving everyone with a heavy feeling, "Oh darling oppas that would be too easy" she laughs.

"But that's what you said! If we did what you said we would get an address" Namjoon exclaims.

"Yes, that is what I said. But I changed my mind" she says.

We remain silent letting Jiwon's cackling laugh fill the space. I look over at Y/N's parents and they look just as frustrated as we all are. Her mom having to calm her dad down while he looks like he is about ready to explode from how red his face is.

"There are some new terms and conditions boys. Are you all willing to listen?" she asks. We all stay silent, not sure how to respond," No response? Okay, I'm sure you all are listening then. Very good."

"In order for this to work and for all of this to have some sort of purpose, there needs to be a good end to all of this. I will give you all where I am located and we can all have a little chat in person. How does that sound?"

"What does meeting us in person have to do with anything?" I ask.

"Oh, silly oppa..."

"I can tell you everything now and you could say whatever you want back and not mean it because you don't actually see me right now. Admit it that you all just wanted Y/N's location so you all could get her without following through on your half. If, we are in person and are meeting with one another the sense of reality is a little stronger. But, that doesn't stop you guys from doing what you wanted to do in the first place, now does it?"

"So, I will text one of you an address and a time and I expect all of you to be there promptly. If not well... You guys don't want to know what will happen if you all aren't there. So did I make myself clear?"

"Ne" we all respond.

"Good, I will talk to you all later!"

The phone clicks off and we all look around at each other, we have to get her back.

~ Yoongi's POV ~

I let out a frustrated yell as I slam my hands down on the desk in the recording studio. Even though I'm trying to calm myself down, nothing is working, nothing at all. I can't think of anything to do, and if I came up with a mix I didn't come out well enough for me to like it.

I lean back in the computer desk chair and throw my hands behind my head, what did we ever do to deserve anything like this? What did Y/N do to deserve any of this? We changed her life entirely, and I'm not really sure if that is in a good way or not. She has been through so much because of us and I can't help but feel guilty and sorry.

My phone vibrates causing a low rumble sound on top of the desk. I turn around on the chair and reach for my phone. I flip open my phone without checking the caller ID and the answer is," Hello, this is Min Yoongi"

A loud voice yells into the phone, "Yoongi hyung, we have news!" 

I quickly pull the phone away from my ear and rub it, aish these kids. I bring the phone back to my ear," Yah why are you yelling for?"

"Hyung, I told you we have news!" 

"Okay, okay Tae calm down. Fill me in" I respond.

Tae's voice fills the room before going silent again, "Umm..."

"Um, what? Can't you tell me?" I ask.

" I can, just not now. I'm going to send you an address. Meet us there and we can explain to you what is going on" he responds.

"Okay?" I respond out of confusion.

"Okay, great hyung. We will see you there!" he exclaims before ending the call.

I lower my phone and shake my head, why couldn't he just tell me now instead of making it super discrete. I feel the vibration from my phone, probably from the text that Tae sent me. I look at my phone before shoving it back into my pocket. 

I rush around the room turning off all the equipment in the room before grabbing my car keys and heading out the door. I make it out of the studio bowing to everyone on my way out of the building. I skip the elevator and go straight for the stairs to get to the car garage. A smile grows on my face with the thought that Y/N ah would be ecstatic that I'm taking the stairs.

I rush to the car and put the keys in the ignition, I set up my phone with the address to get to the place. This has to be for Y/N... don't worry we are all coming for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~3rd person POV~

Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook all sit around in their van with mixed emotions on their faces. Some with looks of hope, worry, and caution. 

"Aish, when is this hyung going to get here" Taehyung cries.

Jimin lightly taps Taehyung on the shoulder," Yah don't be so loud. When Yoongi hyung gets here he gets here."

Taehyung sulks back against his seat with a huff, clearly frustrated at the fact that he has to wait to finally go into action.

All the boys turn their heads in the direction of the gravel of the road crunching under tires," It's Yoongi."

They watch as the blonde-haired boy approached their van. He lightly taps on the door before Namjoon opens it, revealing the rest of the boys in the van.

"So what's the plan?" Yoongi asks pushing his hair out of his face.

"We are going to walk into that building over there and figure it out" Jin states pointing in the direction of where they will all be going in a few minutes.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Hoseok softly exclaims.

"Nothing lets go" Jin replies

The rest of the boys get out of the car and join Yoongi on the gravel. All of them take in the old building they are about to walk into. They all look at each other and nod before walking toward the building.

They all enter the building looking around the area for any sign of other people in the room.  A familiar voice rings throughout the room, the voice slightly sounding like Y/N's. 

"NOOO STOP!" Y/N shrieks.

"Y/N ah!" they all scream, now all looking frantically for where she could be.

All the boy's hair stands on edge once they hear the familiar cackle from Jiwon, "It's so cute to see you guys worry about her. I wish you all could worry about me like that."

"Where is she?" Jungkook exclaims with a look of worry on his face.

Jiwon holds a phone out before tapping the screen playing the sound we just all heard," She's somewhere. Now let's get to what we came here to talk about."

They all gulp before nodding, not really having a choice to talk to her or not.

A/N: AHHHHHH, hehe I'm leaving it here for now friends. Thank you all for sticking around and supporting this story, it means a lot to me. Also  I love how you guys are all worked up over Jiwon, it makes my day reading those comments (: