Interesting

~ Hoseok's POV ~

"Are you serious we actually have to cook Jimin food and clean the dorm?" I groan as I fall back onto the couch.

"Yes so stop complaining and get up so we can start to do something" Jin hyung urges.

I look over at Yoonig hyung and he is sleeping on the opposite couch from me," Yah! I don't get why you're pestering me for, look over at that hyung over there he is already sleeping!"

Jin hyung turns around before letting out a shriek," Yah Yoongi get up, you are not, not going to help! Clean so we can get done faster!"

I stand up to walk away as Jin hyung continues to lecture Yoongi hyung about how he should sleep more often at night and be helping us right now. I find it's really interesting that this was all compiled off of a bet made with Jimin. I should have believed in him.

"Yah everyone meeting right now!" Jin yells.

I guess he finally cracked from trying to wake up Yoongi hyung. Everyone slowly shuffles into the room surrounding Jin hyung waiting for what he has to say," Okay to make this easier we're going to split into two teams. One team will stay home and clean while the other team goes out to buy the ingredients for the meal. Is that understood?"

We all nod our head in agreement," But hyung how are we going to decide who does what?" Jungkook asks.

"Hmmm. Pair up with someone and play rock, paper, scissors. The winner go out to buy the ingredients the losers stay home and clean."

Yoongi and Namjoon hyung pair up, Jin hyung and I pair up, and Jungkook and Taehyung pair up," On the count of three."

"1"

"2"

"..3!!"

I look at Jin hyung and throw out rock, beating his scissors earning a groan from him," Yes!"

"Okay winners, let's head out to the store" Yoongi hyung announced with a bright smile on his face.

"Yah since when was he this enthusiastic to go to the store?" Jin hyung asks.

"Since when he found out he doesn't have to clean the house" I add bringing Jin hyung to laugh.

"Yah Hoesok come one!" Taehyung yells.

I wave bye to the hyungs and the maknae before leaving the dorm to join Yoongi hyung and Taehyung at the store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aish how hard is it for us to grab groceries!" Yoongi hyung groans.

"Hyung we're doing what you tell us to do" Taehyung sighs.

He lets out a sigh," it's okay. How about I send you both What Jin hyung sent me and we split up to find everything?"

We all receive the message before splitting up, we are making a seaweed soup with some meat on the side. I have no idea why it's so hard for three men to find the ingredients, especially if we eat this often.

I'm in charge of grabbing the side dishes and snacks, because who can't go without some snacks," Oh those look good."

I reach out to grab the bag of candy when a small hand reaches out for the same bag and grabs onto it. Out of all the bags on the shelf, this person has to grab the same one as me? I turn to my right and see a blonde girl that looks awfully familiar.

She lets out a gasp before letting go of the bag and then grabs onto my arm," Oppa!"

Oppa? Oh god... Need to get away now.

"Aigoo, I finally get to meet you despite what she said" she shrieks.

Despite what she said? Who is she?

"Hey keep it down" I plead.

I guess she ignores me and continues to fan girl causing me to sigh before turning to walk away. Instead, I feel her tug on my arm," Oppa are you here alone?"

I look around nervously debating on what I should tell her. For some reason, this girl doesn't sit right with me," Yes, I'm here by myself. I really should get going."

"Wait, Oppa before for you go can we take a picture?" She asks.

"Um sure why not?" I say.

I stand next to her and pose while she snaps the picture on her phone," Thanks Oppa, see you around !" She smiles with a small wave.

I nod my head and walk off in the other direction. I take a direct right and walk down the aisle next to one I was still in," Oohh wait till she sees this. Whose all-mighty now? They're not just yours anymore..."

In shock, I pull out my phone to text Taehyung and Yoongi hyung," Get out of the store as soon as you can."

"Why hyung?"

"There's someone in here that I would rather prefer not to talk too."

"Okay, just check out. Tae and I will be waiting in the car."

"Take the car and wait for me around the block. I have this feeling I'm going to be followed."

"Alright, we will see you then."

I quickly make my way to the register to check out and rush out of the store making sure that I'm not being followed the entire time. I make it to the destination where I told the others I would meet them and hop in the car," What's going on Hoseok?"

"I'll explain later. Just go and make sure you circle around a bit before going home."

Yoongi hyung nods his head before starting the ignition and putting the car in drive.

A/N: and the return has taken place! It feels good to have an idea of what to do now and I want to send. Huge thanks to @The_CavyStorm it means a lot to me that you could help me out with what to do. Much appreciated, hope you all enjoy!!