Hoseok

I don't even wait for the others to react I leave the room hot on the guys' heels who has Y/N. I trail him throughout the entire building till we make it back outside, looking around I'm assuming we are in the backside of the building.

The wind whips through my hair as I look around for them. I rush around the outside before coming up to a river. I jog along the bank looking to see if they followed the river at all. I come up to a bridge and underneath I see the man and Y/N struggling to get away from him.

"Damnit you need to keep still!" the man yells

"Just let me go!" Y/n screams

I pain-filled yelled fills the air and a loud slap comes after it. "You fucking bitch I should just throw you in!"

"Wait!" I yell

The man sighs, " What the hell do you want. To save her?"

I look at them both, his hand is bleeding and Y/n has blood running down her chin. She bit one of his fingers.

"I should just throw her in all tied up and watch her drown after what she did to my hand" he says aggressively shaking Y/n by her hair.

I take a cautious step forward," How about we don't do that. How about we just be civil about this?"

"Why the hell do you famous kpop stars think that you can just get everything you ask for. Sorry, buddy, the world does not work that way in the real world" the man laughs

I stand there taken aback by what he said, "You act like we don't work like the rest of you! We put in just as much work as anyone else to reach our goals!" 

I clench my fist at my side out of anger as I watch the man toy with Y/n in his hands while he laughs, "You kids are so funny. Singing? Where is that going to get you?"

I shake my head out of frustration, "I'm not here to talk about myself, just give her over to me and we can go on our way. I don't get why you are taking orders from a child anyway."

"Cause of money kid" he scoffs.

I take a step forward, "Buddy you keep on taking steps closer she goes in."

Honestly, I feel like letting him drop her so I can get my hands on him before going to get her. I look over at Y/n her hands are tied behind her, she wouldn't be able to swim or keep herself afloat in the current for long if she were to go in. 

"One more time, we can be civil and go on like nothing happened or we can settle this another way. You pick" I state.

The man shrugs his shoulders, "Fine I guess I'll pick then"

 A smirk crosses his face, "You kids act like you deserve the world. What a pitty."

Next, a scream fills the air as Y/n falls into the river. Crap that didn't go the way that I planned. I look up at the man and I rush at him at full speed. I reach him and extend my arm hitting him in the face as hard as possible. He crumples to the ground in front of me and I continue to run along the riverside until I can catch up where Y/n is in the river.

I don't even hesitate as I jump in the water. I swim after her watching her struggle to stay above the water. Occasionally slipping under for a couple of seconds before coming back up gasping for air.

"Y/n ah I'm coming" I yell over the rushing water.

I swim over to her as quickly as possible and grab onto her when she is in arms reach.

"Oppa..." she weakly coughs.

"Don't worry i'll get you out of here. Just hold on to me as tight as you can."

She grips onto my shirt as I try and swim the both of us over to the river bank without having the both of us get dragged under. The river's current continues to crash into the both of us and I try to do my best at keeping her above the water to avoid her drowning, even if it means that I would have to be under the entire time. I pull us up onto the river bank and lay her next to me. I untie the rope trapping her and roll over onto my back to catch my breath.

"Y/N are you okay?" I cough

"I'm fine. Thank you oppa, without you I think I would be dead" she says softly.

I sit up and pull Y/N into my arms," Don't talk like that. You're fine."

I stand up and offer my hand to her to take. She grabs it and I pull her up to stand with me. Instead of letting her hand go I pull it up to my mouth and plant a kiss on the back of her hand. I look up at her and smile for her to kiss me on the cheek in return.

I turn my head to hide the fact that my cheeks are probably red. She squeezes and holds onto my hand as we walk off to go find the others.