Bubble Tea & Chill

~~Chapter 16~~

I sigh as I look up to the front of the classroom and see that I still have a couple more minutes left in class before the day is finally over. I rest my head on my hands and stare at the clock, I consider it my way of urging time to move faster and it is not effective what so ever. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and I sneakily pull my phone out.

Grandpa Yoongi (*-ω-): I'm going to go take you to do something again after school okay.

Y/N: Okay, school is almost done so see you in a bit

I quickly glance up from my phone and see that the teacher is currently being occupied by another student right now, which is better for me because I don't have to be so sneaky with my phone. I open the group chat between Yeojin, F/N, and I and type in a message," Jiwon surprisingly left me alone for the day meet me at the front of the school when the day is over"

Yeo Jin  (◕‿◕✿): Wow that's a first and okay will do

F/N: See you in a bit friend

I let out a sigh of relief, I'm happy that they still want to see me even though I have been avoiding them because of the mess I'm in with Jiwon. It seems like an eternity but the bell finally rings and everyone floods out of their respective classrooms. As usual, I get stares but not as much as before.

I walk out to the front of the school and see Yeojin and F/N standing underneath a tree," Y/N ah!"

I wave to the two girls and run over to them, we all get into a group a hug and hug each other like that for a decent amount of time," So why the sudden change?" Yeojin asks while raising her eyebrows.

"Jiwon left me alone today and I wanted to do something with you guys after school today" I say with a smile.

"So what are we going to do then?" F/N asks.

I shrug my shoulders," Oh! We should go get bubble teas then go to the park!" Yeo Jin exclaims.

"That's not a bad idea, but it won't just be us going" I say.

"What do you mean by it won't just be us going? Who else is going to come with us? The queen of England?" F/N jokingly says.

"No, not the queen of England. Min Yoongi."

Both girls' mouths drop," Min Yoongi as in Suga from BTS?"

I nod my head as I roll my eyes, "What other Min Yoongi is there in this world?"

They both shrug their shoulders," I find it amazing that he is coming with us, but why?"

"It's really complicated... Actually nevermind it's not, but I would rather have him explain so you guys actually believe what I'm saying" I state.

"Um okay. But you know that we would believe you" Yeojin states.

I cross my arms and stare at her until she flashes a sheepish smile," You're right we probably wouldn't believe you."

F/N slaps Yeojin on the arm lightly," Wow what a way to hold your ground Yeojin"

Yeojin shrugs her shoulders in return," Hey I tried."

"So when is he coming?" F/N asks.

Just as F/N finishes her sentence I see the familiar car that he picked me up in yesterday with," Right now. Let's go!"

I walk off to the car with the girls following behind me, I approach the passenger door and knock on the window softly. Yoongi rolls down the window and looks at me," Are you gonna get in the car?"

I shake my head," I will, but a change of plans my friends and I are going to get bubble teas and I want you to come with."

He nods his head as if he is thinking about what I just told him," And what are you guys planning on doing?"

"Get bubble teas then go to the park. It's something simple really"

"Okay seems easy enough, all of you get in so we can leave" he states before the rolling up the window. We all pile into the car and Yoongi pulls away from the school and drive off to the bubble tea place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay and that will be 17,876 won" the cashier states.

"Here you go" Yoongi says as he hands the money over to the cashier.

"Thank you sir, have a good day"

We all walk out of the store and head over to the park nearby while sipping on our bubble teas.I got a mocha drink, Yoongi got a chocolate drink, F/N got a banana drink, and Yeojin got a peach drink.

"Yoongi oppa kamsamnida" I exclaim as I sip on my drink.

"Your welcome" he replies.

"Ne, kamsamnida oppa" Yeojin and F/N states.

"Yes, yes you are all welcome. But, dang you guys sure do cost a lot" he states.

We all burst into fits of laughter," What do you mean you are the one who offered to buy them for us. We could have used our own money you know."

"I felt like I had too. How would my image look like if I let 3 teenage girls pay for their drinks when I'm a grown man and could pay?"

"I don't think it matters. It's not like the cashier recognized who you were" Yeojin silently laughs.

"So why does Yoongi oppa have to pick you up again? You mentioned it but never bothered to explain" F/N asks.

I look at Yoongi and he shrugs his shoulders," You can tell them. It's not like it's a super-secret reason on why I'm here right now."

"Well since I got attacked at the mall, BTS offered to watch me and bring me home after school" I say.

"Wait so it's not just Yoongi that picks you up?" Yeojin asks.

I shake my head," Nope. The boys switch who watches me every week."

"So that means you get to spend time with the person that comes to pick you up?"

I nod my head," Yeah to some extent, it just depends on what we would want to do."

"So... if that's the case could you tell me when Hoseok oppa comes to pick you up?" F/N shyly asks.

"The same goes for me when Taehyung oppa picks you up" Yeojin states while slightly raising her hand.

Yoongi raises his eyebrows and looks over at me," Wait, you guys like Taehyung and Hoseok?"

Yeojin and F/N's faces start to turn red and they try to hide their faces with their hands," Umm, no... I um, it's not like more like um... Yeojin help me out" F/N exclaims.

"Taehyung and Hoseok are their biases and they are 'dying' to get to see them again" I say answering everything for the girls.

"I see. Well the both of them are very lucky to have fans like you two" he smiles, " I should tell them then?"

They both shake their heads," No no no! It's okay, you don't need to do that" they both exclaim.

"Why I thought you liked them?"

I grab onto Yoongi's shirt and gently pull it," I think it's just better not to tell the boys."

Yoongi rolls his eyes," Whatever. But just between me and you Y/N, girls are weird."

"Yah! What is that supposed to mean? You know I'm a girl to right?" I exclaim.

His eyes widened," Really?" he gasps," I never would have known."

He sticks his tongue out to me before running away," Yah! Min Yoongi get back here!" I shout as I run off after him leaving Yeojin and F/N standing where they are.