Jin

A/N: Okay I lied, SURPRISE! Ideas came faster than I thought! Enjoy!

I stand back and watch Yoongi charge into the crowd of people for Jiwon,  tch what a way to control your emotions. Yoongi gets up to Jiwon and swings but ends up getting blocked by one of her guards and starts to struggle with him. I guess the rest of the boys went and charged in after him. What good decision making we have today, we need to improve on this in the future.

I run into the crowd and look around trying to locate Y/N and the man carrying her. I spot Y/N flailing in the mans grasp making it difficult for him to carry her and try to make my way in the direction. I charge through the crowd and try my best to avoid running into any of Jiwon's henchmen by dodging them. 

"Ya Jin hyung! Watch out" Namjoon yells. I turn around and see one of the henchmen throw his fist in my direction. I quickly duck out of the way before sending a punch back his way causing him to stumble back a bit. I quickly shake off the pain coming from my hand, I never knew punching someone would hurt that much.

I look over to my side and see JK pushing through as many guys as he can," Hyung I'll try and keep them off of you, just bring Y/N back!" I nod as we both dodge and push away guys finally making it through the crowd.  I shoot a thumbs up to Jungkook before turning and running in the direction I saw Y/N last. Before I turn the corner and lose sight of the rest of the boys I can only hope that none of them get hurt too badly.

I continue to run as I hear the man continuing to struggle with Y/N," Ya you brat can you stay still for one second?" I reach the end of the building and see the man obviously struggling to get Y/N in the back seat of a car. Y/N must've seen me as she screams out to me," Oppa help!"

The man whips around almost dropping Y/N, but somehow still manages to get her in the car. He slams the door and runs to the driver's seat. I look around the area to find something that I could use to stop them. I spot a golf cart and start the engine as I slam on the gas pedal to try and get ahead of them before the man even has a chance to start the car. I pull up the end of the road and put the cart in the middle of the road not leaving the guy any choice. He's either gonna have to stop or run through it which is not the best idea. Hopefully, they come soon. I'm banking on them arriving to put all of this to a stop.

~ Flashback~

*A Couple of Hours Before Meeting Jiwon*

I distance myself from the rest of the group while they make a phone call to Yoongi and enter one of the empty rooms in the entertainment building locking it behind me. I don't care if Jiwon said no cops, but I'm not letting this get more out of hand then it needs to be. I lift up my shirt to see the wire that they gave me. 

After we left Y/N's house I went with her parents down to the police station and filled them in with what is going on. They said that they would keep the case on the down-low and off of radars and do the best that they could. So I guess them wiring me and having a tracking device on the van was the best they could do without anyone else noticing.

~End Flashback~

I step out of the cart and look around and see a couple of police cars sitting in the side alleyway, I guess they did come after all. I glance behind me and see that they laid down car spikes on the other side of the alleyway just in case. The came out all prepared, I can just only hope that Y/N doesn't get hurt in the process.

I hear the car start and begin to move in my direction slightly veering to side from side. I move on the side as much as possible so I can avoid getting hurt, but looking into the car from the windshield I can see Y/N messing with the man driving. Which really explains why the car is moving how it is.

The car begins to pick up speed and from the man being preoccupied from Y/N I don't even think he sees the golf cart as he collides into it causing the car to veer to one side. The car continues to slide moreover to one side before hitting the car spikes and slamming up against a wall.

I don't think about anything else besides Y/N as I run-up to the car. I try to open the back door, but it's locked. I move to the front one and open it with one pull.  I am greeted by the man face-first inside of the airbag. I tap his shoulder and get no response, he's out cold. I quickly undo his seatbelt and drop him outside of the car, before scrambling in to look for Y/N. I look in the back seat and see her laying down across the seats with some blood running down her face. Crap.

I reach into the car and unlock the back seat before pulling the door open and slowly grabbing Y/N out. I shift her body weight in my arms as I carry her back to the area where the police are. The walkout of the car and greet me as they talk about what they are gonna do next. 

I glance down at Y/N as she shifts in my arms as the police head in the direction of the building where everyone else is. I feel her snuggle into my chest and I can't help but smile. I lower myself to the ground and sit her down beside me," Y/N? Y/N? Are you with me?" I reach out to move strands of her out of her face as her eyes start to flutter open. "Jin oppa?"

I smile and almost break into tears and pull her in for a hug," Aish I'm glad you are okay." She hugs back tightly as I feel her body start to softly shake as she begins to cry. I run my hand through her hair as I try to console her," Shh everything is fine now. I got you Y/N, I got you. Your parents can't wait to see you, but until then I will keep you safe."

A/N: I struggled so hard to try and come up with this ending for Jin. I hope you all enjoyed it! One more chapter to go and then this will come to a close! But I can't believe I finally did it!