Jungkook

As soon as I see the man with Y/N leaves the fight I run off after him giving no time for the other hyungs to react. The man runs off into one of the side doors and I run in after him slamming the door behind me. I come up to a cross-section in a hallway confused about which way to go.

I look around for any clue of which way they could have gone. A shrill scream fills the air and without hesitation, I follow after it. I sprint down the hallway willing my legs to go faster so I can get to Y/N and get her to safety.

I slowly come to a stop hearing pants in the hallway, trying to slow my own breath I hone my ears in on the sounds. I turn the corner and see the man carrying Y/N struggling to pick her up off of the ground. 

"Yah leave her alone" I yell running full speed at him.

His eyes go wide as I come into contact with him. We both hit the ground with a thud, causing the wind to get knocked out of me. Regardless of the pain, I stand back up, the man isn't moving on the ground. I turn around and quickly my way over to Y/N. 

I untie her and pull her into a hug, "aish you are finally safe. I got you"

Y/N wraps her arms around me before hurriedly pulling away, "Oppa watch out!" 

"huh?" I turn back around to see the man running at us," Y/n ah run!"

She takes off in the other direction and I follow her with the man hot on our heels, "Come back here, I'm not done with you yet!"

"Y/N do you have any idea of where we are running to?" I shout

"Nope, just trying to find a way out of here before he catches us" she yells back.

We burst into an open room similar to one that I was in before and sprint for the open garage doors. The man is still hot on our tails.

"Oppa we can make it lets go! I bet I can beat you out!"

"I'm right behind you, you better speed up if you wanna beat me!"

I sprint past her and to the opening. I turn back around and hear a scream as Y/N crumples to the ground. "Y/N!"

I run back to her and crouch down next to her, "What happened?"

"My ankle, I think I sprained it. I didn't see the hole in the ground and I fell into it" she exhales.

I look up the man is closing in on us. I look back down at Y/N," I'll be right back, oppa promises."

She nods her head and I stand up and walk in the direction of the man. He slows down as he sees me approaching him," Ah the kids finally stop running, I see."

"Nothing wrong with running if it keeps you in shape. For you, I see that isn't the case" I say looking the man up and down.

"Wow is that how you should be talking to your elders? You should be bowing to me with respect" he scoffs.

"I bow to the people that deserve bows. You don't deserve anything. You help aid in kidnapping an innocent girl. And you think you deserve a bow from me? You are crazy."

He pulls out a knife from who knows where I hear Y/N let out a soft whimper behind me. I look back at her and try to give her the best reassuring face possible. I got to get her out of her safely. 

"Yoohoo over here!" the man taunts waving the knife around in the air.

"Boy, I think it is about time that you bow to me"

I look at him and nod. I walk over to him, to where I am face to face with the man. I drop to his feet in a deep bow and he lets out a laugh, "Not much of a tough guy now are you huh?"

I let out a soft scoff," Yeah definitely."

"What did you say?" he asks.

"I said that I'm going to knock you out."

I look up at him and without hesitation send my fist up to his face. I connect my fist to his jaw and he stumbles back before falling on the ground. I look down at him and scoff before turning back around to Y/N.

"Oppa are you okay?" she asks.

I nod my head," Don't worry about me. My main priority is to get you out of here safely."

I run my hands through her matted hair and place a gentle kiss on her forehead, "Get on my back, I'll carry you out of here."

"Okay." she agrees.

I lower myself to the ground so Y/N can get on. I shift her around on my back until she's comfortable, "You all good?"

She wraps her arms loosely around my neck and kisses my cheek making my cheeks instantly grow warm, "I'm alright now that I'm with you."

"Good thats all that matters. Now let us get out of here."

A/N: Im updating again! Pls check out my Taehyung story 9 Months. Im going to pick up writing again and thats the story im going to start off with coming back into wattpad. Hope you all enjoy. Next of the boys ending is coming out sometime next week.