Get Air

I walk up the stairs to the boys' dorm, according to Jimin I must be present today, which is fine with me because I haven't seen them in a while since they were preparing for their new comeback.

I approach their door and on the other side of the door, I can hear loud groans and the sounds of people complaining. I knock on the door and instantly all the noise on the other side of the door is gone. I hear locks unlocking and the door is opened by Taehyung with a big smile almost instantly I notice that he has green tips," Annyong Y/N!"

"Annyong, wow the hair color change! I like it!" I reply back with a smile.  He gives me a smile and a side hug before closing the door behind me.

I walk into the living room area and see that some of them changed their hair color. Jimin with his red hair that he had from dope, Namjoon with pink hair, and Yoongi with mint green hair, while everyone else stayed with their normal hair color.

"Annyong oppas!" I exclaim.

"Annyong Y/N" they all reply.

"So what is the occasion that I have been called here?" I ask.

They all look over to Jimin," Yeah hyung why is Y/N here today?" Taehyung asks.

"Well, today is the day that I decide to give you all your punishment for the dare" Jimin smirks while crossing his arms over his chest proudly.

Some of the boys let out groans and I try my best to suppress my laughter," Oppa dul sadly that's what happens when you doubt people and want to make bets."

A couple of them look over at me with irritated looks but turn them into smiles after realizing they are practically scowling at me. I cover my face playfully with my hands and try to hide my smile from the irritated boys sitting on the couch.

"So Y/N and I will go off and do something while the rest of you have to clean the dorm and make a meal, but Jin can't make it or help" Jimin states causing groans to fill the room.

Yoongi throws himself back against the couch," If I knew this was going to happen I would have said that you could do it" he sighs.

I playfully tap his head," Oppa stop complaining" I smile.

He forces a smile before shooting a death glare at Jimin. I have this odd feeling that after I leave tonight he is going to be in a lot of trouble.

"So what will you two be doing?" Jin questions.

" I haven't quite figured that out yet, but we won't be here" he states.

He wraps his arm around mine and gently guides me over to the door," We will be leaving now! Have fun!" He announces.

Once the door closes behind us and a smile slowly grows on his face," Oppa what's that smile for?"

"It feels good that they have to listen to me. Even though this is because of a bet it feels good" he smiles.

We walk out the complex doors and out into the streets and both put a hat and sunglasses on, by Jimin's request.

" So where are we going?" I ask turning my head to face him as we walk down the street.

Usually, I would have to look up with all the other Oppa dul beside Yoongi Oppa so it's good for a change to be with someone who is almost the same height as me.

" You will see it's going to be a lot of fun" he smiles.

Even though he is beating around the bush, I just follow his lead believing that where we are going is his definition of fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We approach this big complex building and Jimin is grinning from ear to ear," This is it!"