Yoongi to the Rescue!

I arrive at school just before class starts and keep my jacket on and over my head as I make my way to my class. Someone bumps into me and starts to laugh and I ignore the person and continue to make my way to class. I just had to be lucky enough that most of the bruises I got are on my head. For example, I have a big bruise on my cheek and two bruises on my neck that everyone can see if I don't cover up with something.

I quickly make my way to class like usual and sit down in my seat and put my head down on my desk, I don't know why eomma and unnie thought it would be a good idea to send me to school looking like how I do at the moment. But, no they decide to send me to school because BTS oppas would be my bodyguard before and after school, but not during school when I need them the most.

I feel someone tap my head and pull at my hoodie to make me sit up in my chair. I look face to face with the person who is forcing me to sit up and it is no other than Jiwon and I'm surprised that she is by herself today and not with her group of followers.

"What do you want?" I say through gritted teeth.

"Nothing much" she says while pinching my cheeks causing me to winch," I was just wondering what my favorite person in the whole world was doing"

"Oh come on, you and I both know that I'm not your favorite person in the world" I huff.

"You're right" she says as she pinches my cheeks a little harder," You aren't, I just like to make your life a living hell until you give me what I want, which is really simple."

"If you want to meet them you can, but I won't be the person to organize that. Not like it matters anyway, they know what you are doing to me" I state.

Jiwon steps back with a look of shock on her face," You did what?" she screeches.

"I told them all about what you are putting me through and now they view you as a bully and someone who they shouldn't trust. But, then again you didn't think I would have told them didn't you?" I say.

"I- um" she stutters.

"Save it, I don't need to hear your pity story, you have put me through enough. Now you are the only one that has to pay in the end, because you ruined your own image through what you have done to me" I state before sitting back down in my seat and looking in the opposite direction of her.

"I'm just going to let you know now, that you tell anyone else about this you will pay!" she shrieks.

"What could be worse than what you are already doing to me?" I ask.

"You don't want to know" she says with a huff.

"Good, because if something ever happens to me all leads would go right back to you, so tread lightly Jiwon" I state.

I hear her let out a huff and some sort of weird whining noise before stomping off and out of the classroom. I'm just so happy that I finally got her off my back for once instead of me constantly taking her blows. I lay back in my chair and actually let out a sigh of relief for once. Maybe my luck will start to turn around and I can possibly get away from all of this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rings signaling that the day is over and as I'm putting everything into my bag to go home and the teacher comes up to my desk," Y/N ah the principal would like to speak to you."

"Okay, I'll go right now, thank you for telling me" I say as I quickly bow to her and walk out of the room.

Why would the principal want to see me? What did I do wrong? I take a gulp as I approach his office and push the door open and walk inside to be greeted by cold air.