END

~Y/N's POV~

As I wake up I groggily rub the backside of hand over my eyes letting out a big yawn. After everything that has happened within the past couple of months, I am more than happy to be sleeping and waking up in my own bed.

After the incident, nasty Jiwon finally got what she deserved. She was taken in by the police and questioned with the addition of many felonies under her name and being expelled from the school from the threat of ruining their reputation. She wasn't even able to graduate with everyone else last month.

It was a priceless moment watching her get taken away in handcuffs with a scowl on her face and replying with sticking my tongue out at her. Of course, all of the oppas were there standing behind me to do the same. As I would like to say karma is a bitch.

After I was back home the boys would come and visit whenever they had free time as I recovered from everything. I look over at my desk sitting in the corner of my room with a picture of all of us sitting on top. 

We took that picture one of the first times they came over and visited. I smile at the memory of them flooding my house screaming and yelling like usual.

I'm brought back to reality by my phone buzzing on my bedside table. I quickly slide the green button across the screen answering the call, "Annyeong?"

"YA! Pabo where are you?!" F/N screeches from the other side of the phone.

I pull the phone away from my ear and rub it from the sudden noise, "Aish why do you have to be so loud?" I groan, "What do you mean where am I? I'm at home."

"Ya, you forgot!" I hear Yeojin chime in.

"Forgot wha-?" I say.

"Y/N you're unbelievable. You better get here soon" F/N says ending the call before I can even answer back. What was today? I glance down to my phone to look at the time and see that it's 10 am. I drop my phone as I realize where I'm supposed to be. Aish I overslept!

I jump out of bed to freshen up and change into my clothes for the day. I quickly run downstairs hugging eomma and appa bye before running out of the house to meet up with everyone else. How could I forget what was going on today, something must be wrong with me.

I eventually arrive at one of the parks in the nearby area of my house. It takes some time but after looking around for about five minutes I find Yeojin and F/N standing near a lake. 

They let out some shrieks as I approach them having all of us go into a group hug. "I'm happy you could finally make it" Yeojin rolls her eyes causing F/N to laugh.

"Oh come on. You know I'm usually better than that. Give me the benefit of the doubt please?" I beg, putting my hands together in front of me sticking out my bottom lip. "Ewww come on you only know that works with the oppas, not me. But, I guess you can be forgiven" she says with a smile.

I let out a yell of excitement as I hug her again as a way to show that I am grateful,  "So where are everyone else?"

F/N points in a direction behind me. I turn around and see all seven of them hurriedly making their way over to us. It even looks like they changed up their hairstyles again. All of them having more natural hair colors than usual. Even seeing kookie growing his hair out a bit.

"Ya Y/N you're finally here!" the boys exclaim.

"Aish not you guys too?" I say scratching the back of my head.

I greet all of them with a smile and hug as we catch up on everything that has been happening since we last all saw each other. Over the past couple of months, they started to gain popularity so we had less time to see them than we usually did.