Worries

Chapter 10

I walk into school and sigh at the familiar atmosphere, I really don't want to be here right now. I think spending a day with the boys would be better than this.

Ding!

I look down at my phone and see a message from Jimin.

Jimbles (*^-^)

Jimbles: Have a good day at school Y/N!

Ding!

Other Best Eomma ԅ( ˘ω˘ԅ): Ne, Y/N ah have a good day at school!

Tae Tae  ح˚˚: Hey wait I thought I was supposed to tell noona bye!

Kookie (^v^): Hyung you're too late for that. But, have a great day Y/N.

My Hope ^^): Y/N have a good day, and if anyone gives you problems tell them to come and face the JHorse!

Y/N: Will do and thank you guys for all the wishes, but since when was there ever a group chat?

Grandpa Yoongi (*-ω-): Since last night.

Y/N: Omo the grandpa turtle is up everyone!

Grandpa Yoongi (*-ω-): I'm only up because of this nonsense. I'm going back to bed now, Y/N ah have a good day at school.

Y/N: Night grandpa turtle Yoongi! Okay, guys, I got to go school is going to start soon.

Tae Tae  ح˚˚: Awe Y/N why?

Y/N: What do you mean why? I have to go to school.

Rap Monie (*''): She's right Taehyung leave her alone so she can work on her studies. Have a good day and see you later!

I click out of the group chat and make a regular message between Namjoon and I.

Rap Monie (*'')

Y/N: Thank you for helping me out back there

Rap Monie (*''): You're welcome, now get to class kid.

Y/N: I'm not a kid, but okay. Bye Namjoon!

I slip my phone into my pocket and walk into class. I walk into the classroom avoiding any eye contact with people and walk straight to my desk. I sit down and wait for the bell to ring hoping and praying that Jiwon doesn't come and bother me this morning. I look to sides of me and remember that Yeojin, F/N, and I are all in different classes.

And it was like something didn't want my day to go well at all. Jiwon spots me and starts to lurk her way over to me and I try to slouch back into my chair as possible to try and disappear. "Hey, Y/N... " she says with her gross voice.

I ignore her and continue to look down at her desk. I can tell she's getting irritated because now I can hear her foot tapping on the ground, "And here I thought you would want to cooperate with me" she huffs.

She slams her hand down on my desk causing me to jump in my seat. I look up at her and she gives me a weird smile. I look around the room and everyone looks at us with wide eyes until they turn back to what they were doing before.