The Waiting Game

~Hoseok's POV~

A week later...

"Yah how could she do this!" Namjoon hyung yells slamming his fists down on the table.

Taehyung lays a hand on his shoulder, "Aish hyung calm down"

He lets out a grunt before squeezing his fists so hard that they are starting to turn white," It's been a couple of days and we've been doing what that witch of a girl wants us to do. So how come we haven' received anything yet?"

"Hyung you know just as much as everyone else here" Jungkook states.

Namjoon lets out a sigh, "I guess you're right. But, how much longer are we supposed to lie to her parents about where she is?"

"Yeah, I honestly do not know how much longer I can keep telling them that she is over here and not have them see her" Jin hyung claims.

"You're right, if she's gone for too long they're going to start to worry" 

"Well, we could tell them what happened?" Jimin asks.

The room falls silent as we all look around at each other, letting the question hang in the air as if the decision would be made for us. Personally, I would want to tell them, but Jiwon said no cops and I can only assume that is what her parents would do if they found out. But, then again they do deserve to know where their daughter is.

Taehyung clears his throat, "Should we tell them?"

"Why would we do that, are you dumb?" Yoongi hyung asks.

"No!" Taehyung exclaims back," I'm just thinking about how her parents are feeling right now seeing how they haven't seen her in days!"

Yoongi slams his hand on the table raising his voice as he stands up from his chair," We all haven't seen her in days!"

The room once again falls silent, leaving Yoongi hyung standing in his chair. In a lower tone, he speaks," You all can't act like not seeing her and not knowing how she is isn't affecting you guys"

"I know we all care for her and I also know that we are all connected to her somehow whether we all like it or not. You can admit how you truly feel or you may not, but I'm not letting how I feel slide on this one. Not this time."

"You guys can all come to a decision if you want, but I say no to telling her parents. If anything comes up text me, I'll be in my studio." He leaves the room closing the door softly behind him.

He is right though, there is a lot of feelings that we all have for Y/N whether we acknowledge it or not. I'm guessing we were all just afraid of what would happen if we all told each other how we felt. All seven of us falling and liking this random person we happened to have met because Jungkook walked into her.

"Is what hyung just said true?" Jungkook asks.

"About what Kook?" Namjoon hyung huffs, clearly frustrated.

"That we all have feelings for Y/N that we won't acknowledge?" He questions.

Namjoon hyung stays quiet and Jin hyung answers for him," We all know how we feel about her, but we all don't know how the rest of us feel about her."

"Well, I agree with Yoongi hyung, I will not lie that there is something that I feel for her, but I didn't want to affect how we all are with one another. My feelings can wait, I just want all of us to be okay" Jungkook states.

We all sit in silence nodding our heads with not having much to say or do.

"I say we tell her parents" Taehyung says again,"Think about it. What if she was your child? Wouldn't you like to know what happened to her if people know?"