Namjoon

*Warning! There is gun violence in this part! If you are sensitive to this subject please beware!*

Without hesitation, I sprint after the carrying Y/N away. My main goal just to get her back safely no matter what happens to me. As long as she is safe thats what matters. All of us have come too far to watch her get hurt some more because of us.

I stay right on the guys' heels," Yah stop running and just give her back!"

The guy hesitates for second throwing his head back to look at me before continuing to run down the twist and turns of the building. This place is one huge maze without knowing the layout of it.

The man makes some more turns before running out into the open. I bring my arm up to block the sudden amount of light. I look around to see that we are probably somewhere in the back of the building.

"Why are we doing this?" I yell out to the man, "Do you really want to do this or are you only doing it because you got ordered to?"

The man still while holding Y/N in front of him, he honestly looks really scared. "Look man you don't look like you-" I start to say.

"No! You don't know anything. I have to do this. I need the money!" he stammers.

"How much is she even paying you for all of this?" I question.

He shakes his head, "That amount she kept disclosed. She said she wasn't going to tell us until after all of this passed through."

"So you're doing this under the assumption you are going to get money?" I ask

"Yes! I need the money for my family! I just got laid off and my wife doesn't know. I need to be able to provide for them! Can't you understand that?" he states.

"Yeah I do, but why this?" I say looking over at Y/N, "You are holding an innocent girl captive against her will right now. Think about it. You said you have a family right? Which means you would have kids. Imagine if this was happening to your kids. She has parents at home worrying about her."

The man goes stiff again before shaking his head, "I have to do this."

I take a couple of steps closer to him, "Yes, I understand that you have to. But, do you want to?"

"Of course I wouldn't. I just need the money. Aren't you listening?" he exclaims.

I continue to slowly step closer to him and Y/N. I guess it didn't go unnoticed as he starts to back up. What he does next surprises me. Instantly I throw my hands in the air and I hear Y/N gasp, "Don't come any closer or I will shoot."

"Okay.. okay... I won't. How about we just put the gun down. There is no need for that here" I calmly say.

I watch his hands shake as if he didn't even want to pull out the gun, "This is what I need to do!"

Okay, Joon stay calm. Everything will be okay. Just make sure that she is okay. I glance down at Y/N and she looks absolutely terrified. I try to give her the best reassuring look as possible to make her feel more at ease. As much at ease, as she can feel by being held hostage to some dude waving a gun around.

"Okay. Everything is okay" I say.

He straightens up and focuses the gun back at me, "No everything is not okay! I try to do everything for my wife, but all she does is nags! It gets so tiring trying to please her! Imagine if she found out that I'm not working anymore. I would be dead."

I look at his hand holding the gun again and this time he isn't shaking. Which I'm assuming in my case is a bad thing, "And here you are telling me what to do!" he yells.

"Okay I'm sorry" I apologize.

"Sorry doesn't cut it. People are always telling me what to do. I'm sick of it" he scoffs.

It's like in the past couple of minutes a switch was flipped in this dude and he is completely different with a uncomfortable look on his face.

The next thing I hear is a loud 'bang' and then instant pain flooding my shoulder. Crap I wasn't careful enough. I fall to the ground from shock and hear Y/N let out a blood curling scream before another shot goes off. My body goes still as the screaming stops. Did he just shoot Y/N?

I let out a groan as I try to move to only feel small hands on my body. "Oh jeez. What am I going to do? Oppa hold on please!" she cries.

I open my eyes to see Y/N hovering over me. Instantly push myself up not caring about the searing pain going through my shoulder. I pull her into me hugging her as tight as possible.

"Thank god he didn't shoot you. Thank god..." I murmur.

"Yeah, but he shot you!" she sniffs

I look past Y/N to see a body crumpled on the floor. I look back at her to see her hands covered in what I'm assuming is my blood, "What happened to him?"

Y/N shrugs, " He shot you, started to freak out over what he did and then shot himself. The instant he dropped I ran over to you to try and make sure that you were okay."

"I'm fine. It hurts, but I know I will be okay" I sigh.

"You saved me" she cries as she nuzzles back into my chest.

I wrap my good arm around her and lightly place a kiss on her head, "I'll always be here to save you. I promise."