Yoongi's Mixtape

We pull up the entertainment building and Yoongi parks the car," Okay so I have a question. Since when were you ever allowed to drive alone?" I ask while undoing my seat belt.

"What do you mean?" he asks.

"Like, when were you allowed to drive anywhere without your manager with you or something" I say.

Yoongi reaches his hand over to me and pats my head softly," Y/N ah you are funny" he laughs," I think I'm old enough to the point that I don't need to be supervised by anyone. I'm quite capable of handling myself you know."

"Well, I just thought because you are an idol and all that someone needs to be with you all the time" I say while scratching the back of my head.

"That's just an assumption, but it is true... most of the time" he says with a smile, "Let's get going."

We both get out of the car and he locks it behind us, it's a good thing that he parked in the parking structure so no one can get to his car," So what are we going to do here?" I ask.

"Something that I find enjoyment in" he says with a smile.

I start to pout and he stops walking," Why did you stop walking?" he asks.

"All you ever do is sleep and eat, that doesn't seem fun" I say with a frown.

Yoongi walks over to me and lightly taps me on the head," I know I like to eat and sleep, but that's not all I do you know" he says as he starts to pout as well.

"Well whatever it is, it better be fun to do" I huff.

"Jeez you are so picky" he says," but I promise you that it will be fun and if it isn't then you can make up a punishment for me okay?"

I nod my head in agreement," That sounds like a good idea" I say.

"And you can't say you don't like it just because you want to give a punishment to me" he says.

"Shoot" I say while snapping my fingers, "That's what I was planning to do" I say sarcastically.

"Wow, you are sarcastic too? You are my kind of person" he says.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I ask.

"Oh um nothing, let's just get going before it gets late" he says as he grabs a hold of my hand and leads me into the building.

We walk into the building and are greeted by the staff working inside, as we walk past them both Suga and I bow to all of them. We make it over to the elevator and I stop Suga from pressing the button. "Let's take the stairs" I say while tugging him in the other direction.

"What? No, why should we take the stairs if we can just take the elevator up?" he asks.

I shrug my shoulders," What floor are we going too?" I ask.

"The third floor" he states.

"Ah that's not too bad, let's go!" I say as I drag over to the direction of the stairs.

I open the door for him and he remains standing in the same spot while pouting, "What is your problem?" I ask him.

"I don't want to walk up the stairs" he huffs.

"Fine" I say as I let go of his hand,"I will walk up there by myself while you take the elevator."

"What I can't let you walk up the stairs by yourself, do you know how dangerous that is?" he asks.

I open my mouth to say something, but he puts his finger over my mouth, "Actually don't answer that because taking the stairs isn't that dangerous" he laughs.