16: Blacklight

Playlist:

Teen Wolf Extended Theme ~ Dino Meneghin

Wildest Dreams ~ Taylor Swift

Damaged ~ Adrian Lux

Here Comes the Weekend ~ P!nk

Friction ~ Imagine Dragons

Sure enough The Three Amigos, Lydia and, I'm assuming, Kira were sitting in Stilinski's office talking to the sheriff and Agent McCall. Have I mentioned that I don't like Scott's dad? Not just because he left and hasn't been a part of his life for about eight years or the fact that he's trying to get Stilinski impeached. It's because he's an asshole. Plain and simple.

"Your sister is one brave girl," a voice behind me said. I turned to see Deputy Parrish.

"Brave or crazy. She kinda takes after me on that."

Parrish chuckled. "You kinda have to be a little crazy to be that brave."

I only raised a brow at him.

"Kira, the Oriental girl in there, was kidnapped by Barrow. Your sister and her friends saved her. Barrow caused the blackout when he tried to electrocute Kira. Fried himself instead."

"Good riddance," I commented and Parrish chuckled.

"One less dangerous killer out there. That girl in there is lucky that your sister and her friends were at the right place at the right time."

"Her name's Anna."

"Hmm?"

"My sister. Her name's Anna."

"Beautiful name."

I smiled. "Nice to see you again."

"Likewise." Parrish went on about his business.

A minute later the door opened and Rafe handed an evidence bag with a bright yellow phone in it to another deputy as the kids came out of the room.

"Kira, a deputy is going to take you home," he said.

She watched the deputy take the phone into another room.

"But we'll need you to fill out some paperwork first."

Kira nodded and followed another deputy.

Anna hugged me. "That's her," she whispered. "That's Kira."

"I figured as much."

"I should have known that it was a matter of time before I had to question your sister on something," Rafe said, condescendingly. 

"Whatever your beef is with me, you can leave Anna out of it," I snapped.

"I don't have a beef with you. Just your seemingly disregard to the due process of law."

"Is that how you know our father?"

Rafe just gave me a look.

"I'm taking my sister home. Or do I have to give you a reason for that?"

Scott must have heard my heart rate increase due to the anger and stepped between us. "Trish, calm down."

"I don't know why you guys keep lying. Or even why Stilinski is content to listen to this crap with Barrow and Kira."