1. Contest

I woke up to my GOT7 alarm clock. It's this app that makes your alarm into a song, which I chose stop stop it, my favourite song from GOT7.  I got up from my bed and rubbed my eyes to properly see in front of me.

"Good morning world!" I said to myself as I stretched my arms out. While I get dressed, how bout I tell you about myself.

My name is Choi Hyuna and I'm Korean/American. I was born in America but my parents are from Korea. I speak fluent Korean, English and French. I consider myself an artist, I love to draw anything or well, everything. Another thing you should know is that, I love K-Pop and K-Dramas. Specifically GOT7, my bias who is Jr. And my bias wrecker who is BamBam.

I'm in my 2nd year of high school (11th grade) and I am relatively not talkative at school. Because of my non talking-ness... I don't have that many friends. My one and only best friend in the entire world is of course Jasmine, we are both K-Pop freaks and let's say we both tend to go a little over board.

Now enough about me, let's get the day started.

I ended up getting dressed nicely today cause I was in such a great mood. I wore a plaid grey shirt under my nice beige sweater with grey jeans and my black bag pack.
(Not in the picture below)

I finished doing my hair and makeup and went to check my phone

I finished doing my hair and makeup and went to check my phone. Suddenly, someone was calling me.

Why is Jasmin calling me so damn early in the morning?

"Yobuseyo?"

"Girl! Girl! Ok don't PANIC!! Do not panic!!" She shouted through the phone.

"Jasmine!! You're the one panicking! What is it? Why are you yelling so much?!" I shouted back at her.

"Ok, have you checked Twitter yet?"

Confused I answered, "No....Why?"

"Put me on speaker and go check... NOW!!" I got startled and out her on speaker. I went to open Twitter and as soon as I did my phone exploded with notifications.

I scrolled through everything, every single tweet.

"Hyuna! Hellooooo! Hyuna!!"

"Go-got-got-go..."

"SPIT IT OUT GIRL!!"

"GOT7 IS HAVING A CONTEST!!!!!!!!!" I shouted through the phone and jumped up and down on my bed.

"I KNOW!!!!! SIGN US UP NOW NOW NOW!!!"

"Ok.... Hold on a minute." I calmed down. "Let's calm down. Breath in..... Breath out."