19. Soon

Hyuna POV
--A Few Months Later--

It's now mid December and I had just looked at my calendar.

"JASMINE!!!" She came running inside the room in a fright.

"WHAT ARE YOU OK?!!!??" I crouched on the floor and leaned my head on the wall.

"What's wrong with you?" She came towards me and soon went silent.

She crouched beside me and leaned her head on the wall too.

"You saw?"

"I saw...."

"What do we do?"

"Cry...."

"Agreed." We both nodded and started to sob our hearts out.

"WAH~~~~!!!" We both cried out while hugging each other deeply.

"WHAT HAPPENING?! WHATS WRONG?!?" We let go of our hug and saw all the guys at our door.

I looked to the floor and Jasmine had to tell them what happened.

Instead, she just pointed to the calendar and sniffed once again.

The guys went to the calendar and looked at it.

"WHAT?!" They all yelled out in sync.

Yugyeom POV

Everyone was sitting in the living room, not saying a word.

Out of everybody, I was the most upset or more like hurt.

I got up from the couch suddenly and everybody stared at me.

"I'm going for a walk." I went to grab my coat and slammed the door behind me.

It was snowing so beautifully outside but because of my mood, I couldn't see it.

I walked down the side walk and the street lights turned on.

I stood under one and looked up at the snow falling.

"Yugyeom!" I suddenly received a warm back hug from someone.

I turned around and saw that it was Jasmine. She was crying and sniffling her nose up.

She looked up at my eyes and without any words I began to cry in her jacket.

"Ya! Why are you crying like a baby!? I'm the baby here!" She shouted out, but muffled through my jacket.

She started to hit me weakly on my chest. I grabbed her hand and stopped her. She looked up at me with her teary eyes and pulled me towards her lips.

We kissed so warmly. I didn't want it to stop. Eventually, we broke off from the kiss and I smiled to her.

"I'm gonna miss you.."

"I'm gonna miss you too...." We embraced each other for the last time until we made our way back to the dorm.

BamBam POV

Yugyeom had stormed off and minutes later, Jasmine had ran off as well.

I passed by JB and said really quietly in his ear, "Go, let me talk to Hyuna alone."

He nodded and told the guys to come with him to his room.

Hyuna was sitting at the couch and wasn't saying a word. Her tears refused to stop and she didn't bother wiping them.

"I love you." I said as I sat beside her softly and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her to my embrace

She hit my back and said in between her sobbing, "Don't say that! You're making me cry more!"

She continued to sob in my chest and I embraced her tightly again.

"Pabo~! Enough crying! It's not like we'll never see each other again! When I become rich and famous, I'll make sure to keep you here forever." She chuckled at my stupidity.

"Finally, a smile out of you!" I hugged her tighter.

"BamBam...."

I broke away from her and watched her. She put her head down and inhaled deeply.

She then looked up to my eyes and kissed me deeply. She laid me down to the couch and hovered over me.

"I love you....." She said as tears began to drop to my cheek from her eyes.

I switched from being under to being over her and replied as I kissed her forehead, "I love you too...."

We both gazed at each other and without any words,

I knew.

I picked her up bridal style and brought her to my bed.

"I love you BamBam."

"I love you too Hyuna."

--------------------
Author's Note:
Wahh~~~! Only 1 more chapter left!!' I'm gonna cry!!!! I want to thank everybody who was with me during this amazing journey of living with got7! I will make the last chapter extra special just for each and every one of you.

I love you guys,

Xoxo Me