10. Confession

"So, who's this?" I looked at Yongguk as BamBam was death staring him.

"Nobody you need to worry about. Come yongguk let's go." I grabbed his arm and he soon followed me out, calmly.

I went out and closed the door behind me. I felt the tension even from outside of the dorm.

Me and Yongguk walked for a while and without noticing our hand were intertwined together.

"So, why did we run off? I could've fought him." I chuckled as I playfully smacked his shoulder.

"He's a dear friend! I wouldn't let you hit him for anything!" We kept walking together until we arrived to a park.

"You know that he likes you right?" I shook my head as I sat at a swing.

"He's too stupid to notice what love is..."

"Maybe he's just nervous."

"Why are you helping me convince myself that he likes me?"

"I'm not!"

"Yeah you are! You're such a flirt! I know you like me and you want me to reject him!" He laughed and ruffled my hair.

He then put his face a couple inches away from mine and said while giving me his gummy smile and looking straight in my eyes,

"And, what if I do like you?" I blushed and cleared my throat. I turned my head away and started to swing slightly making him move back.

"Nevermind." He said as he smiled awkwardly and scratched the back of his neck.

Shit! I should've just kissed him! Why did I back off?!?! This isn't some fuckin drama where he's gonna run after me!! You idiot!!! Hyuna!!!!

I got up from the swing and went towards him. He had his head down and I was of course shorter then him so I looked up at his head.

He lifted his head a little and looked in my eyes.

"If you did, I would fall for you." His eyes widened until he smiled brightly. Suddenly pulling me into a deep embrace.

"Then I'll say it. I like you a lot and I want to get to know you a lot more." I chuckled at his cute confession and nodded while answering "Me too."

---1 Hour Later---

We walked everywhere possible and bonded. We talked of everything about ourselves and it felt great.

He was so comforting to talk to and very sweet and funny and just perfect.

He walked me home and we soon made it to the dorm door.

"Alright, I'll text you!" He said as he politely bowed.

As soon as he stood back straight I kissed his cheek and said while blushing intensely "Text me when you get to your dorm."

He chuckled and kissed my forehead,
" Alright I will!" He waved goodbye as he walked away, I unlocked the door and walked in.

I soon enough stuck my head out of the door and watched Yongguk walk away.

Instinctively, he turned around and smiled while waving bye.

"Bye bye~!" I smoked and went back inside. I locked the door and leaned my forehead at the door still blushing extremely.

"Hm, boyfriend already?" I turned around in a shock and saw all the guys and Jasmine standing behind me crossing their arms.

"What? I didn't do anything wrong?"

Jasmine grabbed me by my sleeves and sat me down on the couch. All the guys sat beside, across and behind me.

They patiently waited for my explanation as to why YongGuk from B.A.P was in the dorm.

"Alright, let me explain..."

--A Long Explanation Later--

"So, I think he likes me and well... I think I like him."

"Ou~~!" Everybody was shattering and saying random things but one person who was standing out was BamBam.

He didn't say a word the entire time and he seemed grumpy since this morning.

I've never seen him like the way he was with Yongguk so I don't know what to say.

"Alright! Now that we got the misunderstanding solved! Let's go to eat!!"

Everybody cheered and agreed with JB. Soon everybody got up and went to the kitchen to eat Diner.

The only ones left in the living room were me and nobody other then BamBam.

"Listen..... Can we talk?" I softly asked BamBam.

"Their really is nothing to talk about..." He said sounding upset. BamBam soon tried to walk away until I grabbed his wrist.

"No wait!" He didn't even turn his head around as I stopped him.

"Why are you acting like this?! You said so yourself you don't like me!"

"I said that for you idiot!!"

My eyes widened and my heart started to beat fast. I let go off his wrist softly and said under my breath,

"What are you talking about?"

"I said it for you! I didn't want you to be uncomfortable but I guess that's not the case here is it?!" He clenched his fist as he yelled.

"What are you saying?? You're not making any sense!" I yelled back.

"I'm saying I like you!"

"What?"

---------------------------
Author's Note:
Wowowow well that's freaking sudden! Who do you guys want her to end up with? Is BamBam jealous or is their something behind it? Rivalry has begun and only one will win the girl... Who will it be?

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me