12. Broken Heart

BamBam POV

"Listen, call me kid one more time and I promise, I'll knock you out right here right now." I clenched my fist and literally was thinking off punching him right this second.

He, then proceeded to put his hand on my shoulder. "Alright, kid but remember I have the upper hand... She's already in love with me." He scoffed and gave me an evil smile as if he had won already.

"Excuse me?" We both turned around at the familiar voice and saw Hyuna standing there with her arms crossed.

"U-uh nothing!" He said while taking his hand off my shoulder nervously.

I turned back facing Yongguk and smiled, "You lose." I whispered in his ear then walked away.

I passed by Hyuna, who looked like she was about to kill someone.

Song Reco: Day6 - Letting Go (놓아 놓아 놓아)

I acted like I didn't care and walked back to the dorm, dragging my feet and my hands in my pockets.

I walked into my room and fell to my bed, "Well that was quiet a series of events." I sighed then started thinking,

I bet you he got slapped right across the face! HA! Serves him right!

I chuckled at the thought of it then closed my eyes go finally catch some shut eye.

--2:45 am--

I suddenly woke up from my deep sleep to noise coming from the kitchen.

I got up from my bed and went towards the noise. It was Hyuna, crouched down on the floor, leaning on the bottom cabinets.

I sighed and slowly sat beside her. I looked at her face in her hands until she pulled her head up slowly and looked at me.

"BamBam, I-I'm s--" I interrupted "It's ok.... Just don't cry..." I pulled her softly towards me and rested my head on her's.

She stopped crying but as I looked at her face that was resting on my chest she was quietly sleeping, like an angel.

I chuckled then rested my head back on her's.

"When will you notice that I love you?" I whispered softly and sighed until I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep while embracing my princess.

Hyuna POV

"When will you notice that I love you?"

BamBam soon sighed and rested his head back on mine. I waited till he fell asleep and started thinking,

Idiot, I already did.... I just didn't want to believe it.

I hugged him tighter and fell asleep while hearing his soft heart beat.

"I'm in love with you....." I whispered slightly and closed my eyes.

----------------
Author's Note:
Very sorry for the short chapter but I still hope you guys liked it!! Sadly... I'm not gonna be writing a lot now but I will still update kinda cause I'm trying to spend time with my boyfriend before he leaves in about 2 weeks or so.... Sorry In advance!!!

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me