14. Friends

Hyuna POV

I fluttered my eyes open and slowly lifted my head from BamBam's warm chest.

"Good morning~" he said with his raspy morning voice.

I smiled softly while stretching a little, "Good morning."

I was soon about to get up when I got pulled by my wrist back to his chest.

"Stay like this, stay with me right here."

I giggled and tried to push him off, "Ya~ somebody will see us!" I whisper/shouted.

"Who cares? I'm calling you my girlfriend from now on so stay here." He held me tighter in his chest and kissed my head.

My eyes widened at his actions and I soon gave up from pushing away.

I let him hug me tighter until I lifted my head as I was only a few inches away from his face, "BamBam...."

"Yeah..." He replied as softly as ever, while leaning in.

"Are we about too...? Kiss..." I said as we both leaned in and as we were just about to meet.......

We. Got. Fucking. Cut. off.
(A/N: Please don't mind the swearing! If it bothers you just comment!!)

Jackson opened the door to the kitchen and yelled out, "JB I WON THE BET!!! THEY ARE DATING!!!"

"Shit~~" JB walked in and gave Jackson a won bill. Suddenly, Jasmine and Youngjae walked in and smirked while Jasmine crossed her arms, "See I knew everything would work out."

"Waw~~! I actually thought they would hate each other but considering the fact that Hyuna is literally on BamBam I'm guessing it's the other way around!" Youngjae said as he chuckled at the end of his sentence.

Jr. and Mark soon joined in and they all stared at us. I was frozen stiff as I could feel my face become pinker and picker and pinker.

I glanced over at BamBam who looked like he was about to say something risky and he did,

"Yeah we are dating. She's mine and I'm hers. Don't mind us." He said as he proceeded to pick me up and carry me bridal style to his bedroom.

We walked inside and he shut the door with his foot. He rested me on the bed slowly and lied beside me.

He covered us both with a blanket and cuddled with me.

My heart was still pounding from the sudden event and words that BamBam had said.

"Let's go back to sleep, this time in a more comfortable place." He embraced me into his chest again and as I tried to slither away, he wouldn't let me budge.

I gave up once again and cuddled with him soon falling right back to sleep in his arms.

--2 Hours Later--

I opened my eyes and saw that I was still on BamBam's bed but where was BamBam?

I sat up and looked around noticing he wasn't in the room.