3. Husbands

Hyuna POV
--Last Day In Cali--

Me and Jasmine were finally done packing and done saying goodbye to our family.

At the airport, we walked to the gate for flight 5SK but before walking into the plane we stopped, staring straight at the label reading "South Korea".

"Are we really gonna do this?" Jasmine said as she grabbed my hand tightly.

"Are we?" I asked back, holding her hand just as tight.

We both nodded and walked in to the plane and got to our seats. We got damn good seats, I'm beside the window but sadly Jasmine has the middle seat.

Oh god! I'm so nervous!! Ahhhh!

I tried to contain my excitement but failed miserably. Jumping in my seat and looked out the window, as everything turned small and soon enough we were out of California.

"Jasmine!!" I whisper, shouted. "I'm so excited!!" Jasmine whisper, shouted back.

We chuckled, I started thinking about all the stuff that could happen with GOT7.

Basically I was daydreaming for most of the flight. Until we arrived, it was about 1:50 am and we were supposed to see the guys at the airport too pick us up.

"Jasmine! How do I look?!" I said as we both were walking to the bathroom.

"No."

"Of course..." I whined and rushed to the bathroom. We picked up our bags on the way so I decided to change into something more proper.

"Let me change too since you're gonna look good."

We both changed into our "Couples Clothes".  Jasmine wore the green pleaded skirt with a white round neck , long sleeve sweater. I wore a pink pleaded skirt with a V-neck long sleeve, white sweater.

 I wore a pink pleaded skirt with a V-neck long sleeve, white sweater

"Good?" I said as I turned around to Jasmine who was fixing her hair.

"Yup. Am I good?" I nodded to her and fixed her lipstick.

"Let's go!"

"Eeeeep!" We both were so excited and nervous.

BamBam POV

"Guys!! Do you think they're here yet?" Youngjae asked.

"Probably, we should wait calmly." JB answered.

"Yeah, make sure the sign shows!" Yugyeom point out to Mark who was holding the sign.

I was sitting at a little cafe table as they all stood up waiting for the girls. To be honest, I was more excited then all of them.

I needed to sit down to contain my excitement. lol. I started to shake my right leg and started to get annoyed.

I got up from my chair and said to the guys as I walked away "I'm gonna walk around, call me when you meet with them!"

"Ok!" Jackson replied

Hyuna POV

"Jasmine, one sec I think I forgot something at the bathroom! Il be right back!" I went back to the bathroom and noticed I forgot my mother's necklace.

It was a beautiful silver necklace with a locket. In the locket, I still had nobody's pictures in it. Mostly because their isn't anyone that special to me.... Not even Jasmine.

I put on my necklace and went to find Jasmine, until I ran in to someone making me fall to the floor.

"I'm so sorry!" I said as I got up and dusted my skirt.

"Watch where you're going." The guy said and soon enough walked away.

"Waw! Really a first impression guy ain't he?" I rolled my eyes and went to Jasmine telling her what happened.

"What a jerk?! He didn't even look at you?"

"No he just walked away after saying "watch where you're going?" "

"Dick!" I agreed as we both sat down getting tired of looking for the guys.

We sat at a mini coffee table with a big group of guys sitting behind us.

Suddenly, my GOT7 instincts came in and I started to hear Jackson and Mark talking.

"Jasmine.... Do you hear that?" She nodded and widened her eyes. She was sitting across from me and she slowly turned her head to behind her.

She looked back me and said "Our husbands have arrived." My eyes widened and I started to shake,

"Oh~ shit....."

--------------------
Author's Note:

So as you may have noticed, I forgot to make the author's note before so now I'm updating LOLLL!! Guys!!! I count of you guys to remind me when I'm out of it and forget to put one . Either way hoped you are excited for the next chapter.

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me