15. Texts

Hyuna POV
--That Afternoon--

It was about 4:30pm and I waited patiently for the guys and Jasmine to come home....

Waited.

Waited.

Waited.

Soon enough I got bored of doing absolutely nothing and decided, "Ok! How bout I take a shower, do my hair, put my pjs on then do my nails and then I'll finish unpacking."

I agreed with myself and jumped in the shower.

I let the water run down my back and I soon started to think out loud,

"Am I stupid? What's wrong with me? I know I like BamBam as a bias and then... Yongguk, I don't know how I think of him!! It's so stressful!" I yelled at myself as I ruffled my hair.

(A/N: I'm currently walking in my school hallway and I'm like trying to write at the same time... Not working.)

--30 Minutes Later--

I finished showering and put my pjs on. I felt so refreshed and lied on my bed comfortably.

"Waw~~~ 4:30pm and I'm still bored as hell.... I'm not gonna do my nails... Too much waiting."

I looked up at the ceiling and said out loud,

"I like Yongguk don't I?" I smacked my forehead and shook my head.

"Where's my phone?" I searched through my bed without getting up and found it under my butt.

I turned it on and went on my messages,

Yongguk...Yongguk...where's his contact damn it!

I finally found it and decided to text him, AS FRIENDS!

Hey~~ friend! -Hyuna

Lol hey friend! What's up? -Delivery Boy

Nothing really, I just finished showering and I feel so refreshed!
-Hyuna

Wow coincidence! Me too~~! -Delivery Boy

That's not a coincidence...... It's... Its.... FATE -Hyuna

Idiot go back to watching movies!
-Delivery Boy

Funnyyyyy~~! -Hyuna

Are you still alone? -Delivery Boy

Yeah :( everyone is out... -Hyuna

When will they be back? - Delivery Boy

In about~~~ in hour or soo, why?
-Hyuna

Let's go for ice cream -Delivery Boy

It's cold out! -Hyuna

So? Let's go! We always hang out at your place and I feel bad for never treating you to a meal! -Delivery Boy

Fine~~! -Hyuna

Ok good, so come on let's go! -Delivery Boy

Why so fast? Where are you? -Hyuna

Front door. -Delivery Boy

I widened my eyes and chuckled.

"This idiot... What if I didn't answer his text?"

I ran to the front door still in my pjs and opened to see Yongguk, smiling like an idiot.

"Pabo~~!" I giggled while pulling him inside.

"Stay right there, let me go change!" I rushed to my bedroom and pulled out whatever I could find,

I walked out of my bedroom and went to where Yongguk was waiting.

"Why am I liking your Pjs more then your actual outfit?" He said giving me a stupid evil smirk.

I hit his arm playfully and we walked out to get some ice cream.

--20 Minutes Later--

We got our ice cream and sat on a bench in one of the parks close to our dorm.

"Thanks for the treat.... It really did comfort my loneliness."

"I'm glad it did..."

It was now silent and I was starting finish up my cone.

"Hyuna..."

"Hmm?"

"Are we really just going to be friend?..." I didn't answer but my eyes widened...

Was he feeling the same way as me?

"I know that we can't date cause you love BamBam but did you even... Well... Think about us?"

I looked to my feet and said softly, "I did... It's just I don't even know if I love BamBam or not... So I don't know what I'm supposed to do right now... I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize..... I guess I really didn't let you properly sort your feelings out..."

"Thanks for understanding Yongguk.... I'm glad that we decided to be friends... For now." When I said that I turned to look at him and was shocked to see he was staring at me like I was his world.

My heart shattered at the thought of losing him, "Hyuna..."

"Yeah..."

"I'm sorry.."

"For what?"

"For this."

---------------------
Author's Note:

WAH~~~! This is making me So conflicted... I love BamBam and I love Yongguk but I just don't know who she should end up with!! Help me out! Pick one!

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me