5. Embarassing

I fluttered my eyes open and slowly unfuzzied up my vision. I looked around and noticed I was still in the living room.

I remembered what had happened last night and slowly turned my head to my right side.

I was right!

BamBam was resting his head on my shoulder, sound asleep. My heart began to beat rapidly and blood rushing to my cheeks.

"Oh. My. God" I said to myself. I soon covered my mouth in realization that he might wake up. I slowly lifted his head off my shoulder and got up very quietly. As I stood up, I felt a hand grab my wrist and yank me back to our original position.

"I'm not done sleeping." He said whilst his eyes were still closed. He soon went back to sleep on my shoulder and I was beginning to feel tired by the second.

I closed my eyes and ended up falling right back asleep.

"YAH!!!! GUYS!!!! GET IN HERE!!!" We both shot up and saw Yugyeom yelling and jumping in excitement.

"OMO!!! BAMBAM!!!" Youngjae yelled while teasing us.

Everyone else ran in the living and started 'ou' ing and 'yas' ing.

"YES HYUNA!!! THATS MY GIRL!!" Jasmine yelled out, while jumping just as excitedly.

"YAH! shut up~!" BamBam yelled out. I was blushing so hard and noticed that my hand was still intertwined with BamBam's.

"What a cute couple!!!" Jackson was fangirling, "Ou~~~!" Jr. Said out loud.

Suddenly I became really embarrassed and covered my face with the hand that wasn't holding BamBam's.

"Yah! Enough! We aren't even dating! I don't like her!" He took his hand away from mine. My eyes widened and everyone went silent.

"Geez, sorry!" Everyone apologized and walked to the kitchen, laughing it off and going to eat.

I was left alone with BamBam in the living room.

"Hey, sorry about that... I didn't mean for that to happen..." He tried to hold my hand until I slammed it away.

"You shouldn't do things like that if you don't like me... It creates misunderstandings.."

"...ah it's not like that--" i interrupted him,

"Save it." I walked away, depressingly and went to my room.

I walked into my room and slammed the door behind me. I lied down on my bed and stared at my GOT7 BamBam background.

"People say that if you meet your bias in person, you might be disappointed. Maybe they were right after all." I said to myself and sighed.

--That Afternoon--

Jasmine was invited for coffee with Yugeyeom while the other guys went out. They asked me to go but I didn't have the energy to avoid BamBam every second, so I stayed home.

I was getting hungry so went to the kitchen. But as I opened the cupboards, nothing was to be found. I went in the refrigerator and found nothing. My stomach growled again, making me grunt in pain.

"DELIVERY MCDONALDS!!!" I clicked my fingers and ran to my handupon (A/N: How koreans call a cellphone!)

I opened the app and ordered my usual: One double Big-Mac, SuperSized fries and a medium sized Fruitopia. I should get 2 cause I'm kinda starving.

I pressed order and waited patiently for my beautiful food to arrive.

--20 Minutes Later--

The door bell rang and I jumped out of the couch, in the living room.

I ran to the door and opened it, slightly drooling at the smell of food. I opened the door and saw a guy in a red and blue jersey wearing a white snapback. He was looking down and handed me my food.

"Ms. Hyuna right?" I nodded and he finally looked up slowly.

Queue: Feel So Good by B.A.P (Don't read the next line without the song!!)

He looked up at my eyes and suddenly my heart stopped.

What's this feeling? His eyes?

"Here's your order ma'am!" I smiled and accepted the food. Never breaking eye contact, he smiled and said "Hope you enjoy your food." He saluted with his cap and started walking away.

"Hey! Did you eat yet?" I shouted, he turned around and shook his head,

"No ma'am!"

"Well, get in! Let's eat before it gets cold!"

He smiled and jogged back to me.

"Why not?" His smile... irresistible.

We sat down together and were surprisingly casual.

"So, ma'am or Hyuna you never asked for my name?"

"Your smile makes up for it." I said that out loud and covered my face. "I mean..."

He laughed and took a bite out of his burger "I'm Bang Yong-guk! Nice to meet you!"

I blushed and realised "Wait... aren't you!!!" He nodded and said "Yeah, I'm from the group B.A.P. You've heard of us?" I nodded and my eyes widened,

I'M GONNA DIE!!! HE'S MY BIAS FROM B.A.P!!! I'M GONNA CRY!!! Ok, no chill. Act cool.

"Yeah! You guys are really good at what you do!" I smiled and he smiled back while scratching the back of his neck.

"Thank you!"

"But wait.. Why did you bring me my food?"

"I was bored and saw a delivery man. So I casually asked if I could bring up the food. He knew who I was so let me. LOL" I chuckled and suddenly our conversations never ended. We joked around, talked about ourselves.

"It's really nice talking to you... It's comforting." I smiled as to what he said and our conversation got cut short when his phone rang.

"Yobuseyo! Ne Himchan! I'll be there in 5 minutes." He closed the phone and looked at me as I ate. He smiled cutely then got up.

"I have to go to dance practice. Let's do this more often, but next time, I'll buy." we both chuckled.

"Wait here!" I said as I pointed for him to stand right there. I ran to my room and got a black marker.

"Here we go." I went back to him and took his arm. "Let's hope next time is soon." i said as i wrote my number and a little message on the side:

xxx-xxx-xxxx Yah! Delivery boy come back soon with more food!
- Your ma'am

He laughed as he read what I wrote and waved his hand goodbye. He walked out of the house and walked away slowly from the dorm. I looked out the door with my head sticking out and saw him turn around and wave goodbye again.

I laughed at his sudden action and waved goodbye back. I went back inside and closed the door. I slid my back on the door and crouched while leaning on it.

"Well, that just happened." I blushed at the idea of it and sighed shyly.

---------------------------

Author's Note:

Wellll!!! Surprise!!! I recently started to love B.A.P and listened to a lot of their songs so decided to make it a love triangle!! YASSSSS!!! LOL thanks to my beautiful Cumfused squad for the idea!!

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me