2. Winner

BamBam POV
--That Evening--

We all gathered in the meeting room to watch all and I mean all~ of those videos and read all~ of those letters, until we find a winner.

"Aish~~! Why do we have to do this!?" Youngjae whined out.

"Yah!" JB yelled at him "It's for our fans."

"Yeah! Let's finish this!" I cheered and kept reading through letters.

"Hey guys come check this out!" Mark called us all to watch a video on the computer.

It's them!!

It's the video I watched a while ago.

"They're cute!" Jackson said without looking away from the screen.

"Play! Play!" Yugyeom shouted out.

Mark pressed play and we all watched the video. I paused it before the important part began and told the guys to plug it in to the Tv so we wouldn't push to watch.

They agreed and installed the plug from the laptop to the Tv. Mark pressed play and Jr. turned the lights off.

We sat at the table and watched quietly as the jokes began.

"Hello~! I'm Jasmine!"

"And I'm Hyuna!"

"We are from California, U.S.A and we love GOT7!!"

The video continued with the girls making jokes, talking about themselves and surprisingly all the members were interested, laughing when the girls would tell jokes and being quiet when the girls would talk about themselves.

In my mind, I was really happy trying to contain my smile at the end of the video.

Please! I want them to win!

Hyuna POV
--Meanwhile in Cali--

"Jasmine! Let's order pizza!!" I yelled to Jasmine from across the room.

"Call PizzaPizza!"

We ordered 2 larges pizzas with 4 creamy garlic dips and 2 Coca-Colas. You might be thinking that 2 larges pizzas for 2 average teenage girls is to much. No, no honey me and Jasmine we are, how do you call it, a black hole. Food goes in the black hole and disappears.

BamBam POV
--Back in Korean--

"Guys! Since we picked the winners, can we order pizza!?" Youngjae shouted out. He was whining the entire time about being hungry so we all decided that we had to feed him.

"Guys~! Call PizzaPizza!" JB yelled from the living room.

"I'll call!" I shouted back at him.

I took out my phone and dialed the number,

"Hello, this is PizzaPizza! What would you like to order?"

"Hi, can I get 4 Large pizzas?" Yugyeom runs up to me shaking me, saying "5! 5!"

"Oh nevermind could you make that 5 large pizzas and 3 Nestea and 4 Diet Pepsis with 10 creamy garlic dips and 2 BBQ dips?"

"Alright, is that all?"

"Yup.... Ok thank you."

"Yeahh!!!!! Food isa comin!!" Youngjae yelled out.

We all chuckled and cleaned up the place and prepared a movie.

"Guys... Can we talk about the contest for a second?" Mark asked quietly as we all sat on the couch, waiting for the pizza.

"Yeah, what's up?" Jackson asked,

"Well, mark is kinda right.. We are letting complete stranger girls live in our house.." Jr. implied.

We all nodded, everything seemed so worrisome so I tried to lighten up the mood.

"But guys, admit it, they are pretty cute aren't they? I'm really glad we picked them as winners!" They all smiled and we shook off our worries.

The pizza came in soon enough and everybody dug in.

"Fooodd!!" Youngjae yelled out.

We all laughed and continued the movie.

Hyuna POV
--The Next Morning--

"Jasmine!!! Get up! Get up!" I shook Jasmine who was sleeping beside me.

"Mmm.. What?" She said as she rubbed her eyes and ruffled her already messy hair.

"It's time!" I held in her face.

She widened her eyes completely and yelled "Omg!! Get the laptop!!!"

We both jumped out of the bed and jumped on our laptops.

"Alright let's do this!" We logged in automatically to all our social medias and even turned on V Live Broadcast.

We waited patiently until anything new were too appear in our email, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, V live, Instagram even Kakao Talk.

I held Jasmine's hand and looked in her eyes as serious as possible "Listen, Jasmine. I know we have a very slim chance of winning but if we do. No matter what we stick together and if we lose we cry together--" I was cut off by Jasmine stuttering as she looked at the laptop.

"What are you stuttering at?" I was now shivering and scared to look at the screen. I forcefully turned my head and saw.

"Oh. My. God."

On our emails, a new email from JYP entertainment.

"Ok, Jasmine before we get excited. Let's just check it." Jasmine nodded and we both moved our mouses to the email.

Clicking it together, we read the email.

Hello~! This is GOT7 and we are proud to say that you have won our 1 year stay contest! We hope everything reaches you in time!

See you soon Ms. Hyuna and Ms. Jasmine.

Love your's truly GOT7!

"Jasmine."

"Yeah."

"We.."

"Won"

"OH MY GOD WE WONNNN!!!!! WE WONNNNN!!!! YESSSSSSS OMGGGGGGGG YASSSSSSS!! GOT777777 WE WONNNN!!!!" We both cheered non stop, jumping on the bed and attacking each other with hugs.

BamBam POV
--Meanwhile in Korea--

I wonder if they checked their email yet.

-------------------
Author's Note:
Guys be honest, you and I both know you would act much worse if you won a 1 year stay with Got7 cause knowing me, I would've peed myself with excitement. LOL

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me