20. Even After Tomorrow (END)

Hyuna POV
--Before Last Day In Korea--

Jasmine and I were still packing our things from our room, for tomorrow's flight.

"Do you have our tickets?"

"Yeah BamBam brought them yesterday. Their on my desk."

She picked up our passports and placed them on the desk with our tickets.

We were in the middle of packing silently until we hear the main door open.

Song Reco: Something Good - GOT7

"Guys~~! I brought chicken!!" JB yelled out.

We both dropped our stuff and went to the kitchen. We sat with all the guys and gathered around the chicken.

"Let's dig in!!" We ate to our hearts content. After eating for an hour, we decided to go out and shop around.

"I want to buy my last pair of shoes... and some facial products.... and more food... and Korea" I whined out, as all of us walked down the streets of Seoul.

Jasmine and the guys laughed at my complaints and we continued to wander around.

The guys bought new shirts and jackets, while as me and Jasmine had bought mostly makeup and dresses

"Are we done for the day?" I nodded and we all walked back home. Everybody sat on the couch and Youngjae turned on the tv.

"How bout we watch a horror movie?"

"Yeah!! It'll be fun!!" Jackson and Mark cried out. I'm not really the type to enjoy horror movies... I kinda get scared pretty easily...

"I'm ok with it... But Hyuna doesn't like horror movies.." BamBam looked at me and felt bad as I didn't bother saying anything to him.

"It's fine! Ahni ahni! Let's watch one together!"

"Are you sure?" BamBam asked, sounding pretty worried.

I nodded and smiled. "Alright she agreed let's watch!!" Jr. was jumping in his seat.

Yugyeom put a movie called The Purge.

Why does it sound terrifying??!!

I sunk into the couch and covered my face with the blanket for most of the movie.