16. Complicated

"For this..."

Before I could react, I felt soft lips on mine.

I widened my eyes and watched him as he slowly broke away but stayed close to my face.

He opened his eyes and looked at my reaction. I was frozen stiff and had the most shocked reaction on my face.

"Are you really that surprised?" He said still a couple inches away from my face.

I shook my head and couldn't help but blush, "Idiot..." I whispered then pulled him by his collar and kissed him.

We broke away once again and this time I said, "Did I really surprise you that much?"

He chuckled and got up from the bench.

"Well, what is our relationship now?"

"Uh... I don't really know... I'm still trying to figure out my feelings... Sorry.." I scratched the back of my neck and stood up also.

"You know what? Don't rush it.... Take your time, this is a big decision."

"Thank you YongGuk."

The next 10 minutes of our walk home, we made jokes and chatted like normal.

I was laughing my ass off at how Yongguk tripped on his shoes lace after I told him to tie it.

"Idiot!!" I bursted out laughing.

"Oh shut!" He giggled as he got up and dusted himself.

I helped him dust his shirt when suddenly, I looked up at his adorable smile.

I could just.....

I leaned in and Yongguk did the same,

"It seems we're interrupting!" I heard a very familiar girl voice.

I turned around and saw Yugyeom and Jasmine with their arms crossed, just staring straight at us.

After a minute of direct eye contact, I pushed away slightly from Yongguk and looked down, knowing that I made a mistake.

"Nice to see you Yongguk." She said dryly.

"Same to you." He responded.

Awkward silence soon took over the room and soon enough Jasmine spoke, "Listen, Hyuna I think we should go back to the dorm.... We need to talk."

At that moment, I knew I was about to get scolded.

"Alright, just a second..."

Yugyeom and Jasmine went ahead and I faced Yongguk, "Next time ok?"

He gave me a sad smile and patted my head, "Don't force it... Remember, think about this properly.."

I nodded then ran to Jasmine and Yugyeom. As I walked beside Jasmine, I turned around to see Yongguk waving at me from far.

I couldn't wave back but I smiled slightly and went back to looking at the front.

We made it a few minutes later to the house.

"Let's talk." Jasmine said as soon as we walked in. She sat me on the bed and sat in front of me on a rowly chair.

She crossed her arms and looked straight at me as I fiddled with the my finger.

"So, about this morning, you were said "BamBam's Girlfriend" and yet when we leave you alone for the smallest of time later on you are all over a guy. Care to explain?"

"It's...it's complicated...." I said as I kept my head down.

"What's complicated?" We both turned around to see BamBam at the door.

"Uh! Nothing just school stuff!" Jasmine saved us.

"Why are you guys thinking about school losers~~~! Enjoy your time here!"

We both chuckled nervously and BamBam left the room. He closed the door and as soon as he did the atmosphere went back to its tense state.

"Ok... I'll explain..."

--20 Minutes Later Of Explaining--

"So, now I just don't know who I like... BamBam or Yongguk..."

"Well, personally I would go for BamBam. I know it might not have been what you wanted but, I think it's the right choice."

"Yeah.... I guess so." I said as I looked at my feet.

"Well, I think we should go to sleep now."

"Yeah let's go say goodnight to the guys."

"Alright." W ebony got up from our seats and went out to say goodnight to the guys.

I followed Jasmine to the living room but was soon stopped by someone grabbing my wrist.

I thought I knew who it was but it ended up being Yugyeom.

He pulled me to his room and shut the door. "Noona, are you gonna hurt my brother?"

"Ahniyo! I would never Yugyeom!" I shook my hands indicating that a no.

"Are you sure cause... You know that brother really does like you a lot?"

"I do too! Don't worry, I won't hurt him!" He smiled in relief and walked out the room with me following behind.

"Thanks noona!" I nodded and we both skipped to the living room.

"What were you doing with my girlfriend Yugyeom?" BamBam said as he pulled me by my waist.

"Ya~~! I have my own right here!" Yugyeom answered as he held Jasmine tightly.

We all chuckled and soon enough me and Jasmine went to bed.

I closed the lights and jumped in my bed, I went under my blanket and snuggled in.

"Goodnight bestie..." I said softly,

"Goodnight to you too bestie~." She replied softly and I closed my eyes comfortably.

BamBam....BamBam..... I think I love you.......

----------------
Author's Note:

Hello~~~! I miss you guys!! Lol thank you sooooo much for the 600 views like I literally started to tear up!! 😭😭 감사합니다~~!

살랑해요 여러분,

액서액서