4. Tonight

"Oh my god..." I gulp on my saliva and saw as Jasmine started to panic but kept it very discreet.

I needed to calm down again so me and Jasmine did a couple breathing exercises and lowkey just stared at the guys for a while.

Until we finally, got up from our chairs and built up the courage to say hello.

Before walking up to them, Jasmine was fixing herself as I stared at my bias BamBam, who looked familiar in a way.

"Jasmine!" I whisper/shouted. "He's the guy who bumped Into me!" I face palmed my forehead as Jasmine started laughing.

"Well, let's do this shall we?" I nodded and followed behind Jasmine. Since she was more the social type.

"Hello!" We both bowed as the guys jumped out of their chairs.

"Ah! Hello!!" They all said together,

"1, 2, 3 Annyeongaseyo we are GOT7!" They yelled their introduction out politely.

Me and Jasmine chuckled and shook each of their hands.

"It's very nice to meet you girls!" Me and Jasmine agreed.

"Well, let's go to the car!" Jackson yelled while walking ahead of us.
"Let me grab that for you." BamBam said while leaning towards my face and grabbing my suitcase.

I blushed and stayed silent while walking beside him. Jasmine got Yugyeom to carry her stuff to the car.

I turned to Jasmine who was walking a few meters away from me and BamBam. I smiled devilishly teasing her.

I winked at her and saw her blush and get all cute and embarrassed. She turned to Yugyeom who was smiling so cutely at her. I turned back looking in front of me and smiled widely thinking about them being a couple.

Wait! I'm beside my ULTIMATE BIAS and I'm thinking about Jasmine and Yugyeom!!! BamBam is right beside me!! Holyyyy Apple Pie Crums!!

"So, this is your first time in Korea?"

I nodded and smiled, he smiled back. It was pretty awkward until we got to the van.

We all sat comfortably in our seats. I was at the back me and Jasmine in between BamBam and Jr.

To be honest with you, I couldn't even feel my body at the moment. Cause my mind was all over the place. I was about to faint at how fast my heart was beating.

"Um.. Hyuna right?" I nodded at BamBam's sudden question.

"You were the girl I ran in too yeah?" I saw him scratch the back of his neck. I didn't say anything and just looked in front of me.

"Well sorry about that... I was getting impatient and lost my temper and manners." I gave him my eye smile and waved my hands while saying "it's fine, please don't worry about that."

"Good cause I hope we can get along." I didn't say anything and turned my head to Jasmine who was having a normal conversation with the rest of the members.

I looked at her talk all ride long and started becoming quiet jealous of social skills.

I wish I could talk like that without becoming so insecure.

We made it to the dorm and walked in. Both of us opening our mouths at the huge dorm.

"Wow!" Jasmine yelled out as I stayed speechless.

We walked in and adventured around the house until I ran into the same person again.

"Oh shit! Sorry... Again!" I shook my head and got up while dusting my skirt... Again.