6. Delivery Boy

--That Evening--
-10:35pm-

2 hours after I ate with YongGuk, the members came back without Jasmine and Yugyeom.

I was getting kinda worried, so was JB, Mark and Jr. while everyone else was brushing it off.

"I'm gonna call them." JB said as he pulled out his phone, "I'll call Jasmine." I said while pacing around the room back and forth.

"Will you guys stop worrying? They're fine! Yugyeom is strong, he can handle himself." Jackson said while waving his arms out.

"It's not Yugyeom were worried about. How can you guys sit around when one of our guests are out there in a place she doesn't even know!?" JB shouted out.

Jr. came out of his room and said to the guys (BamBam, Jackson, youngjae) "He's right... If something happens to that girl, you know PD-nim will kill us."

"Nothing's gonna happen! She's with Yugyeom!" Suddenly, the door opened , Yugyeom and Jasmine walked in while smiling.

"There ya go!!" Youngjae yelled out. Me, JB, Jr. and Mark went to the front of the door while they were taking off their shoes. We all crossed our arms and watched as silence took over the room.

Yugyeom and Jasmine staring at us, finally realizing what time it was.

"Shit....." Yugyeom said under his breath.

"Yeah shit! Do you see the time!?" They stayed silent as JB lashed out at Yugyeom.

"Go hang out , have fun but at least have the decency to answer your phone!" Mark said while being slightly irritated.

"Chusomida hyungs..." Yugyeom put his head.

"We're really sorry.." Jasmine also put her head down.

"It's fine... As long as you too are ok." We shrugged it off while slightly still irritated and went back to the living room.

Yugyeom and Jasmin followed us inside.

"So...." Youngjae said awkwardly breaking the silence in the room. "Let's watch a movie!" Jackson insisted, "sure." JB replied casually, "Yeah that'll liven up he room!" Mark agreed. Jasmine sat beside Yugyeom which followed by JB, Youngjae, Mark, BamBam , somehow me, Jackson and Jr..

The movie we all agreed on was called "Step Up 3". I had watched it Jasmine and I already in America. Whateves, watching it again with all these guys was better.

The movie started.

Except! For the fact that I was beside the one guy I tried to avoid all day.

"Hey.. Hyuna." BamBam whispered in my ear.

I rolled my eyes before looking at him. "What?" I whispered to him.

"I'm sorry for this morning..." I friends my head back to the screen and didn't say anything.

I'm not overreacting am I? I don't like him that way so why am I so mad? I should just forgive him and move on with my life.... As friends. Right?

"BamBam.." I whispered to him.

"Yea?"

"I forgive you." He smiled and went back to watching the movie, so did I.

--1h 45min later--

We all got up as the movie credits came on. All of us stretching and yawning.

"That was a good movie!" I said as is stretched out. "Ye~~ah!" Jasmine said as she yawned.

"Alright, let's all go to sleep now! It was fun guys!" JB said caringly.

"Yeah goodnight everyone!" Mark and Jr. said as they both made their way to their rooms.

BamBam smiling to me and waved goodnight. He followed Jackson to their room and went to bed.

JB and Youngjae left right after sending us to our room. "Thanks for today JB!" I said as I bowed. "Yeah, I'm very sorry about today hyung!" Jasmine said sadly.

"Don't worry about it, as long as you both are alright." We smiled and closed the door softly.

Jasmine fell to her bed and was looking at the ceiling.

"So, last time I checked wasn't Jasmine the girl who was never late after curfew? Hmmmm I wonder what could have happened?" I pretended to say to myself.

I saw her roll her eyes and tap the bed, so I can sit beside her.

She grabbed me by my shoulders when I sat down and said, "We...we..."

"We....."

"Girl if you don't spit it out right now--" I was interrupted "We kissed..." She whisper/shouted.

"WHAT!?" I jumped out of my bed and yelled out.

"Yah! People are trying to sleep hear!" I heard Youngjae muffled from the other side of the walls.

"What??!" I whisper/shouted.

"Yeah! It was so magical! I think we are a couple but... I don't know yet!" She explained.

"We haven't even been here for 3 days! Well.... I shouldn't be talking." I said while my voice went lower and lower.

"I know but it's like fate! I don't know it just felt very right..... And I'm sorry what? What are you talking about?"

"Nothing, nothing."

"Tell me everything!" She whisper/shouted.

"Ok! Ok! So when you all were gone, I got hungry so I ended up ordering McDonald's! When I ordered it instead of the delivery man who was supposed to come it was Yongguk from B.A.P!!!" I whisper/shouted getting more and more excited.

"What??? The delivery boy is yongguk from B.A.P??"

-----------------------
Author's Note:
Isn't JB such a responsible Hyung! Worrying about his lil brother so much!! Wah~~! Yugyeom getting some ey??!!
LOOOL!!

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me