8. Expecting

Hyuna POV

"Stop shouting!!" I covered Jasmine's mouth and whisper/shouted at her. Suddenly, the door of our room opened ,it was BamBam, he was partly asleep and rubbing his already messy hair.

"Guys... Shut. Up." He said seriously and closed the door.

We looked at the door close and then turned our head to each other. We started to giggle and I explained more in detail what happened.

--10 Minutes Later--

"I can't believe you. You really had diner with one of the hottest guys ever... Waahh!" She whisper/shouted and shook me.

"I know! I'm kinda still in shock at what happened...."

"Wait, didn't you give him your number?"

"Yeah, but he hasn't called me or texted me yet...Maybe he's still at practice."

"Maybe..."

Awkward silence came through but was soon broken by Jasmine's yawning.

"Alright girl! I'm tired so let's go to sleep and see if he will text you tomorrow."

I nodded my head and we both changed into our pj's. We hopped into bed and covered ourselves.

"Goodnight Jasmine." I said softly and she replied,

"Goodnight Hyuna."

Yongguk POV

"and..1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 and 7 and 8...." youngjae said as we kept practising.

We panted at the end of the choreography and fell to the ground.

"Hey Himchan, can you *pant* pas me my phone *pant* please?" He nodded and stretched his arm out to grab my phone that rested on my jacket, against the wall.

"Here." He handed me it and I immediately went to contacts.

I look at my arm that still had the number and little message, I smoked and entered the number in my phone.

Contact:
Ma'am Hyuna
Xxx-xxx-xxxx

I smiled and opened messages.

"Hey, yongguk. We're gonna go change, when you finish up lock the doors."

I nodded and waved by to the members.

I looked back to my phone and typed a message.

"Hey, it's yongguk.... Ahni, that's to formal.... How bout hey it's the delivery boy, with a smiley face or no wonky face!" I smiled proudly at my good idea and typed,

Hey ma'am, it's your personal delivery boy ;).

"That looks good in my opinion. Alright, send!" I pressed send then went to my home screen. I then saw the time and panicked.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna wake her up!! Idiot! Check the time before you talk to the girl! Waw~~! Now she's gonna think I'm weird." I slapped my forehead and put my phone beside me as I laid on the dance floor.

I looked at the ceiling and remembered our diner.

"That food was so good~!" I whined while rubbing my hungry stomach.

"Should I order McDonald's? Nah~! It only tasted good cause I ate it with her." I whined then my phone suddenly rang.

I sat up as soon as my phone ringed and looked at the message. I was smiling wildy until..... I saw it wasn't ma'am.

"Aish~! It's just Himchan!" I ruffled my hair and got up from the floor.

"I'll go to sleep and see if she'll answer tomorrow... I hope so."

----------------------
Author's Note:
Hey guys~! I'm so sorry today was a short chapter but I'm super tired and I have to wake up early tomorrow so I felt the need to post something at least.

Happy April Fools,

Xoxo Me