17. I'm In Love

I woke calmly the next morning. I wasn't worrying about a thing.... Then reality kicked in.

"So, what are you gonna do about Yongguk?" Jasmine asked as she pulled out a bowl of cereal and ate with me at the dining table.

"What do you mean?"

"I know you love him. JUst go and reject Yongguk! I'm 100% sure he won't hate for it."

"Will you keep pestering me about it until I do it?" She nodded,

"Yup so you better do it be fore its to late and everything turns into a mess."

I knew Jasmine was right but I didn't want to see Yongguk's pained look when I tell him I don't love him.

"Listen, Hyuna. We're best friends right?"

"Yeah sisters practically!"

"Ok and do you think I would ever tell you something that would ruin your life with your BIAS for heavens sake?"

"No... You're right, I'll talk to him."

"It's the right choice I promise, sis."

"Thanks sis/bestie."

"Alright, I have a plan." I said to her as I put the bowls in the dish washer.

"Ok go!"

"I'll call him over and you have to stay in the room beside us, so you can hear what we're saying, and I'll calmly reject him... Good?"

"Alright! Let's do it! Go call him now now!"

I pulled out my phone in a rush and dialed Yongguk. I put him on speaker and rested my phone on the contour as me and Jasmine were listening to the rings.

The line opened and we heard a deep "Good morning ma'am!"

I giggled, "Annyeong Delivery Boy! Are you busy?"

"No not at the moment, but I do have work in a few hours. Why wanna hang out?"

"Yeah, I wanted to give you an answer about the whole... Thing...."

He didn't say a word for about a minute then said, "Alright I'll be there in 10."

"Ok see you."

I hung up the phone and looked at Jasmine who was nodding her head.

"You're doing the right thing.... I promise u bestie." I nodded with a slight tear in my eye and went to get ready.

We ended up having to have Jasmine in the bathroom so she can properly hear everything.

"Alright ready?" I yelled out to her.

"Yup!!"

The door bell rang and I opened the door to a sad looking Yongguk.

He looked as if he was forcing a smile and to be honest, so was I.

"Come in."

"Thanks..."

He walked in and we both say at the contour where again we had our first meal together.

"Remember that day..?" He said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah... That food was delicious." I chuckled.

"So did your lips...." He said while avoiding my eyes.

I turned my head and blushed until no tomorrow.

Why is he so freaking slick?

"Yongguk... I have an answer to your *clears throat* confession..."

"Alright! Lay it on me! I can take it!" He said while adjusting himself to look more confidant.

"I think I'm in love with--"

We suddenly got interrupted with the door opening.

My eyes widened, without even looking my heart started to beat quickly.

"Are you fucking serious?" I heard slightly from a familiar voice.

I turned my head around slightly shivering.

It was BamBam.

"Again?! I fucking left for a couple hours, in the morning and this happens!!??? I thought we were done with this shit!? I'm guessing I was the only one thinking you liked me!" He yelled out and slammed the door behind him loudly.

I got up and started to run to him, as I was opening the door Yongguk grabbed my wrist tightly.

He pulled me towards him and kissed me.

He pulled away softly, but as soon as he did I pushed him off. Tears in my eyes, I ran out.

"BamBam!!!!" I yelled out through the hallway.

"What?!" He said as he turned around, sounding irritated and angry.

I walked towards him with complete anger and slapped him right across the face.

"Don't make conclusions!! I invited him over to reject him cause I freaking noticed that!!! That!!"

"I love you dammit!!!"

------------------------
Author's Note:
Omomomomo intense! Yaaaaas who's voting for #Bamhyu and who's voting for #Yonna?!!?!

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me