9. Who's This?

Hyuna POV
--The Next Morning--

I opened my eyes and looked to my side, somehow I keep forgetting that I'm in Korea so it's always a shock when I wake up.

I sat up from my bed and saw Jasmine who was still sleeping.

I looked at our alarm clock and saw that it was 12:30pm.

I got up and went to the bathroom to wash up. I showered, brushed my teeth, did my hair and got dressed.

I went to the kitchen soon after and saw Mark and Jr. watching cartoons. I put a bowl of cereal and went to sit at the dining table beside the big window.

I watched Tv with Mark and Jr. as I ate and soon after all the other guys came in. They got their breakfast ready and sat edit her on the couch or with me at the dinning table.

We all were really calm and didn't say much except for some good mornings, some grunts and yawning noises.

"Alright guys, let's go get ready for practice. We might be home late today Hyuna." Youngjae said as he got up from the couch.

Everyone got up also and got dressed, Jasmine was still sleeping and I stayed, calmly eating my cereal.

Soon the guys finished getting ready and went out for practice.

"Bye Hyuna!" BamBam waved goodbye.

"See ya!" Jackson said, "Stay safe." Jr. Said.

Soon they all went out and closed the door behind them. Jasmine eventually woke up and went in the kitchen to get food.

"Good morning bestie~!" I said as I sat beside her on the couch.

"Good morning habibi~!" I rested my head on her shoulder as she ate her cereal.

We watched sponge bob for a while until she said "Hyuna! I'm gonna go shopping today for something that I found online!"

"Oh, do you want me to come with you?"

"No, no it's fine. Yugyeom told me where I can find it. I'll call you if I need anything."

"Well alright then. Go get dressed." She got up and smiled.

"Come help me, I want to look good." I giggled and got up to help her get dressed.

I sat on her bed and cuddled with her Youngjae GOT7 plushy. She started to bring out different outfits but we're not that nice.

Soon she came out in a cute long sleeve pink sweater and black pleaded skirt with black nylons.

I nodded and smiled "Perfect~~!" She smiled back and grabbed her purse

"Alright, I'll be back in like an hour or more."

"Call me if anything happens... Or you know, if ya see something hot." I winked at her and laughed.

She put her shoes on and went out "Bye bye~~!" I waved goodbye as she slowly closed the door.

As soon as she closed the door, I rushed to my phone.

"Please.... Please tell me he texted me." I hoped for that special text.

I opened my phone and saw a text from a number not in my contacts.

I smiled widely and opened the message.

I read it and rolled my eyes while still smiling,

"This flirt." I hugged my phone and jumped on my bed a few times.

"Ok I have to answer."

Hey delivery boy~! How bout you bring food over, I'm hungry 🍜! -Me

A few minutes later I received a reply,

Why not! I'll be there in 10 minutes! Ice cream sounds good? -Deliver Boy

Sounds perfect! -Me

--20 Minutes Later--

"Where is he~~!" I whined out while sitting on the couch still watching sponge bob.

*Ding*

I jumped out the couch and fixed my hair before opening the door. I stuck my head out the door before fully opening the door.

"Hey~~!" I heard Yongguk say.

"Hey~! Did you bring it?" I said seriously,

He nodded and held up the bag with 2 small jars of ice cream.

"One for each." He said while winking at me.

"Woohooo!" I opened the door and let him come in.

We sat on the couch and played a movie called "Zombie Land" .

We died of laughter most of the time and by the end of the movie we finished our jars of ice cream.

Taking bites here and there of each other's jar.

"That movie was great~!" I said while getting up and stretching.

"Yeah, it was probably better cause we watched it together." I blushed at what he suddenly said and got pulled back to the couch by Yongguk's hand.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing, just wanted to sit with you longer." I smiled and blushed while looking at his adorable smile.

The door of the dorm suddenly opened and I saw all the guys walk in. I shot up from the couch and so did yongguk.

"Uh..." Jackson said as he stood there in surprise.

"What...the..." Jr. said

BamBam soon came in the house and looked at everyone silently.

"What's happening?" He asked the guys until he turned his gaze towards me and yongguk.

He came towards me then stared at Yongguk, never leaving their state down he asked me,

"And who is this?"

----------------------------------
Author's Note:
Creds to my GOT7 family for the movie idea lol! WELLLLLL DAMN!!!! A cute moment soon interrupted by the guys! What will BamBam do? Where did Jasmine go alone? Will this be some sort of rivalry? Let's find out next chapter!

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me.