7 Years Later

A 14 year- old girl sighed as she set her books down.

She sighs and then turns to stare out of the window.

The door creaks open,but the girl is too distracted as the door opens and a young boy,also her age,walks in.

He stares in awe at her beauty.

The sunset light was flooding the room,making everything it touch into gold,even her.

Her auburn hair shined through the light.

The bespectacled boy sighed. 'She truely is an angel.'

The auburn-haired girl wasn't on alert and didn't notice him until he wrapped his hands on her petite waist.

"Edogawa-kun,is it you."she whispered quietly.

"Yea it's me,"the boy whispered back,his voice tickling her ear,"But remember I told you to call me Conan,I'm your boyfriend and you're my girfriend now,Haibara."

"If I get to call you by your first name,then why haven't you called me by my first name.",Haibara said in a teasing tone.

Conan lets go of her,"Well who's the girl who said that I couldn't call you Ai."

"We've been dating for 7 years Conan and all you call me is Haibara,Haibara-chan,and Shiho-chan. If we've been dating for this long and I even let you kiss me,you should've known I would let you call me Ai."

"Well excuse you,for not telling me!"

Conan was about to say more,but Haibara press her lips against his.

They stayed in that position.

"The school's about to close,so everyone has to go home."

The two quickly parted away and turned to look at the speaker,a 1st year middle schooler named Kato Adachi.

"Oh ok we'll leave right now. Thanks Adachi-san.",Conan replied,flustered that the first-year notice them kissing.

"Ok please get home safely Edogawa-senpai and Ha-Haibara-senpai.",Kato said as he left. He blushed when he mention Haibara.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Conan opened the door to the Kudo Mansion and stepped aside to let Haibara in.

The auburn-haired went inside,drop her bag,and settled herself on the couch.

Conan dropped his bag and sat by her side.

When he did,Haibara laid her head on his shoulder.

He winced in pain.

Haibara quickly turns to him,nervous,"Did I hurt it.",she asked.

Conan stayed quiet,still in pain.

Haibara unbotton his school uniform and moved it aside to inspect the gunwound he received 7 years ago.

She slowly kissed it.
Conan's face went red.

"Ai...."

"Sshhh",Haibara slowly said as she pressed her ring finger against his trembling lips.

She continued by sucking on the wound and licking it.
'The pain........I don't feel it anymore...' He thought.

Conan was getting impatient.

"GOD DAMM AI WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO MAKE MY HEART SKIP A BEAT!!"