Pocky Challenge

"KUDO!"

The couple that was sitting so closely on bench quickly moved away upon hearing a Osakan like and familiar voice.

Conan grumbled as he turned to look at a young dark-skinned man with a Osakan accent walk over to them and sit in between him and Haibara.

"What brings you here Heiji.....",Conan replied irritated.

Heiji noticed the irritation in his friends voice. "What did I disturb your tongue action you were about to have with your half British girlfriend?"he snickered.

Haibara blushed red and turned her face away. "We're not dating!"Conan exclaimed. It could be possible that Heiji didn't know about this betrothal plan.

Heiji smirked. "Oh so the couple I saw almost kiss was two different people then." Conan frowned.

"And where's Kazuha."

The two males turned to look at the shrunken female chemist. She had a pokerface on.

"Uhh......"Heiji stuttered looking nervous. Conan smirked. "You left again without telling her,didn't you?"

The dark-skinned boy glared at the bespectacled teen. "She was asleep and I had some business to do here and she takes to long to wake up!"

"You shouldn't do that,you know pregnant women are more grouchy.",Conan smiled. Heiji and Kazuha had been married for two years and she was expecting twins from him. A cough could be heard by Heiji's side. Conan sweat dropped. "I mean only a few are grouchy.",he said as he felt a pair of eyes pierce his skull like two daggers piercing skin.

Mou Ikkai,Mou Ikkai
Watashi wo douka korogashite to.

Everyone looked in confusion. The noise seemed to be coming from a deadpanned Heiji's pants pocket. He quickly grabbed his cell phone and answered the call before more lyrics rang out. Conan covered his ears with his two hands and looked over at his girlfriend who did the same,but this time she stood up and sat at the next bench. Conan,not wanting to experience ear rape,swiftly sat by her.

"Hello?.."Heiji said in English, nervously to the phone.

"........."

"Must be a wrong number."
He was about to hang up.

"DON'T YOU DARE HUNG UP!YOU KNOW WHO IT IS YOU BASTARD!"

"Kazuha,swe-"

"DON'T YOU KAZUHA SWEETIE ME!!"

Conan looked at Haibara. They both knew this fight was gonna take a hour and it was already attracting attention. But the ringtone got more attention.

"Never knew he was a Vocaloid fan!" He shouted to Haibara through the yelling.

"Look who's talking,the guy who has about 30 Vocaloid songs on his phone,a Luka poster above his bed,a Luka figurine,and a Hatsune Miku shirt.",Haibara sneered.

"Leave me alone....."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Three hours later

"He really needs to change that ringtone.",Kazuha said to the two teens as she handed them two ice cream cones. Heiji was under this tree,talking to the client from a case he solved a week ago.

"That's not bad,it be bad if he had 30 Vocaloid songs on his phone and a Vocaloid poster above his head....",Haibara said this as she looked at Conan,who frowned at her.

Kazuha sighed. "I feel he's cheating on me...."
This caught both the attention of the shrunken teens. "With who?"Conan asked quietly.

"A tall girl who has blue hair tied in pig tails and has a beautiful voice.",Kazuha pouted. Conan ponder on who this girl could be,Haibara put on a neutral face with a monotone voice,"You mean....Hatsune Miku?"