Betrothal!!!

One month later......

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
A young girl of 15 ran as fast as her sleek legs could take her.

'Crap,can't believe I didn't set the alarm! Now I'm going to be late!!'

Her shoulder-length black hair bounced as she ran,her C-cup breasts also bounced along the rhythm with her hair.

'Thump!'

She fell on her butt.

"Ow...",she said weakly.

"Oh I'm sorry are you ok.",a woman with long blonde hair stretched out her hand to help her up.

The girl took her hand.

"It's ok....Ms...,"the girl hesitated.

"Vineyard,Chris Vineyard."

"Ok,Vineyard-san."

"And you are?"

"Yoshida Ayumi."
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Haibara yawned.

She hadn't gotten a wink of sleep last night because of a certain Tantei-kun.

'I can't believe that's the guy I'll let take my virginity when we're actually 20....'

SLAM!

The whole class turned their attention to the source of the sound.

"Yoshida-san! You're late again! And you interrupted class!" Kobayashi-sensei scolded.

"We haven't even started the morning announcements.",a boy scoffed.

Kobayashi glared and tried to find the person who spoke.

"Gomenasai,sensei,"Ayumi apologized,

"I didn't know what time it was and I fell too."

Kobayashi sighed.

It was so hard for her to get mad at a student she taught when she was a 1st grade teacher.

"Just take your seat.....Yoshida-san...",she said quietly.

Ayumi nodded and took her seat which was in front of Haibara's desk.

"Ok let's start the morning announcements!"

Kobayashi hollered as she clapped loudly.

"Girls' Representative,come to the front of the class!"

Haibara sighed and stood up,with a speed that showed she wasn't in the mood,seeing Kobayashi glare,she moved a little teeny fast.

'Why did I agree with that dense idiot to be representative with him...'

She stood by the chalkboard as Kobayashi again hollered,

"Boys' Representative,come forward."

Conan,who sat next to Haibara's desk stood and walked to take his place next to Haibara.

As he walked past,Ayumi couldn't help but blush and look down at her feet.

She had always had a crush on the famous smart tantei-kun,ever since he first arrived at their school back when they were in 1st grade.

'He's really handsome and smart and...oh,he's just..It's hard to explain.'

She looked up nervously when he stood next to Haibara.

Ayumi had heard rumors about her childhood bestfriend Haibara Ai,and her childhood crush Edogawa Conan.

Many of the rumors included about them dating,secretly married,betrothed,both of them having a crush on each other,and some others that Ayumi doesn't like to think about.