Kidnapped

She felt like she was in hell.

Her head was in hell.

It hurt so much.

She groaned as she sat up. The only thing she remembered was the headlights of a car when she was taking a stroll. She couldn't remember if the car stopped in time or if hit her. She remembers the wave of pain she felt go through her body when she felt a huge metal hit her. Was that the car hitting her? Was she dead? Was she in heaven?

"You idiot,we should take her to the hospital.",a feminine voice growled.

Ayumi's questions faded quickly and she looked at her surroundings. It didn't take long to notice she was in a car. A car that was moving. And it wasn't going to the hospital.

"You're the idoit. If we take her to the hospital,we'll never get the ransom money.",another voice spoke,this time a young male.

"The first thing that popped up in your mind was call her parents and kidnap her. You're a stupid bastard.",the feminine voice mumbled angryily.

The man ignored her and kept on driving.

Ayumi didn't know what to do. Yea she did get kidnapped a lot of times when she was 7,but back then she had her badge and hopes of Conan saving her. But her badge was nothing but wires and pieces of metal after what happen on Valentine's Day.Her hopes of Conan saving her were dead. The only person he'll likely save will be Haibara.

She turned her head to look out the other window. She almost gasped at who was next to her.

A 12-year old girl with medium length light brown hair and forest green eyes.

She didn't look scared. She looked calm,but the look she was giving Ayumi,terrified her. The girl looked at her with dark and cold eyes.

The girl finally turned her gaze away from Ayumi and towards the window.

"Look Moscato,the girl's awake."

Ayumi turned her gaze to the two people at the front. The man,who must be Moscato,seemed to be about 19 or 20,he had black hair and bright hazel eyes. The woman beside looked about 18. She had short and disheveled dirty blonde hair,green eyes,and was wearing a t-shirt with a labcoat over it.

"Good. Wait till Aniki meets her. We're low on members.Fixin,keep her entertain.",Moscato said as he turned his gaze towards the road.

At first Ayumi thought the dirty blonde was Fixin until she felt a pack of cards hit her head. The 12-year old was the one who threw them.

She must be Fixin,but who's-

"Merlot. That's my codename.And you'll have to address me by that name from now on and not ask what my real name is.",the dirty blonde replied in a montone voice,not glancing a single peek at Ayumi.

Ayumi looked at her with a shock expression.
How did she know what I was thinking?

"Where are we going?"Ayumi asked,trying hard to hide the nervousness in her voice,but failed.

"No questions. You'll find out soon. We're almost there."

Ayumi gulped.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
The police car sped as fast as it could at lighting speed. The sirens blared,letting any cars know to move out of the way.

Haibara looked out of the window a anxious look on her face. She ignored everything around her,even the blushing glances Mitsuhiko kept giving her when he saw the hickey on her neck. A mark left by a tantei. The only thing in her mind was Ayumi. How did she get kidnap? Wasn't she held in her home,having a "there's tons of fish in the ocean" talk by her parents?