Not so Secret Anymore

The two bodies under the blanket cuddled closer together for warmth.

Conan hugged Haibara by the waist and hid his face in her strawberry-scented auburn hair.

He was shirtless,since Haibara had taken his shirt off,the only thing he had on was his pants.

The same could be said for Haibara. She was still wearing her school uniform,a few buttons unbuttoned which showed she was wearing a black laced bra. Her skirt had been thrown along with Conan's shirt a few inches from the bed and all she was wearing was black-laced panties....to match her bra.

Conan could've of have gotten serious with her right there,but they weren't in their orignal bodies.

She wasn't Shiho right now and he wasn't.......and they were 14. If only they were in their old bodies. Well,he'll have to wait until 6 years.
And he was very sure Haibara didn't want to get pregnant at this age. Though she's already twenty-five....If he remember correctly,she told this older girl (about 16) that she still had her hymen attached and was saving it for a special someone on their wedding night.

He felt her stirr.

"Co-chan,what time is it?"

Conan looked over at the clock by his bed,since he left his cellphone
downstairs.

"6:50"

"I better go Hakase will get worried."

"But,love,he knows you're here with me and he lives next door."

"Fine,but no more hickeys"

"What hickeys,my love."

"Cut the smooth talk,you know what I mean,"as she said that she sat up,"this one,"points to a hickey on the rightside of her neck near her earlobe,"and this one",points to one on her shoulder,"and this one,"this time she points to her knee,"And let's not forget this one."she points to one hickey that was awfully close to her black-laced panties.

"Conan,this is your last warning,"she scolded,like a mother scolding her child,"You nee-"

"I need to stop biting or sucking on your neck too long or it will create a hickey and it's always hard for you to hide it from the other girls in our gym class."

"....."

"So what will you do about the hickey on your leg?"

"Wear black leggings."

¤¤¤¤¤¤
The pregnant young woman walked silently to her destination.

People kept offering her a car ride,but she always rejected,saying her destination is near.

'That boy knowing that I'm pregnant and expects me to walk all the way to his house', she thought angrily,'And that man,knowing I'm pregnant and thinking he could have fun with me.'

She shuddered in disgust as she thought of the last guy who offered her a ride.

A man of 40,and she clearly knew he was trouble the moment she looked at him.

The way he looked at her,and his eyes were fill of lust. It was like he didn't give a shit that she was four-months pregnant with a child or that she was married and 20 years younger than him.

'He better have a good explanation on why he didn't answer my call.'

She arrived safely and was a few inches from his house,when the door to his home opened.

She will never know what tempted her to do this but she just did,she hid behind a bush and waited to see what would happen.

"See you tomorrow,get home safe."