Sherry

Haibara stayed in the room,looking at the carpet floor as her hands formed into fists.

She's one of them. I'm sure. I've seen her before, her name began with a M, like her older brother.....

Her thoughts stopped when she heard a knock.

She didn't reply.

The door unlocked and Conan came in.

"That was quick. ", Haibara remarked as Conan laid down on the bed and rested his head on her lap. He didn't respond to her comment.

"You got something don't you? "she asked as she stroked his raven black hair.

" You were right Ai,"Conan spoked, "She's one of them. "

I knew it. Wait a minute-her codename is Me-

"Do you know what her name was in the organization? " Conan interrupted her from her thoughts.

"Merlot. "

"Huh?"

"Who's Merlot? Isn't that a wine? "

The two teens turned their attention to the door where Sonoko was standing. She had a look of confusion but it was immediately replaced by a mischievous smile.

"So that's why you two are here, " she said, "You were about to get cozy huh!"

The two shrunken adults blushed bright red.

"NO ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK! "Conan explained as he waved his arms desperately.

"Fine whatever, but I suggest you to use condoms instead of birth control, but of Haibara prefers birth control, then ok. ", Sonoko said with a toothy grin as she walked out.

Conan frowned Perverted rich girl. How can two 14-year olds do that.

He glanced at Haibara, "Hey when we're 18 do you- "

"No"

"Why? Condoms or birth control ?"

"None, I want children. A baby girl would be nice, but if it's a boy, I will still love him no matter what."

"You sound like my okaa-san.... "

~~~~~~
Ayumi watched in terror at what was in front of her. It was one of those worst horrors that always sent a girl screaming.

Cockroaches.

Fixin was inside a room filled with cockroaches, rats, mice, and rotten food.

Mascato first explained it was a way to teach someone not to be coward or something, she wasn't paying attention. She was wondering if she was going to be let out. Or if Ai-chan and the others will save her.

She watched closely at the computer screen.

Fixin seemed so calm, though she was tied to a chair, had moldy bread cumbs on her head, cockoroaches were on her head too, and rats were near her feet. Little did Ayumi knew that Fixin was internally screaming.

"How long has she been there?"Ayumi asked Chablis.

The pig tailed girl shrug, "Idk, since morning. "

"So she's been there for 3 hours!"

The goal was for Fixin to get out of the locked room without getting bitten by rats or getting caught by thr guards which were really wimpy guys wearing guard clothes.