Chapter 25

Silent readers this one is for you...

"What do you want?"
"It's not what I want. It's about what you want. Do you still want to show your face at such events with whatever dignity you have left or do you want to hide in shame or better yet disappear?" Charles said.
Enrique scoffed at his words eyeing him seeing that the man before him was dead serious.
"You placed my children in hospital, then have the audacity to hurt my daughter more than she was," Rebecca said in a chilling tone.
"Well if your children hadn't started this we wouldn't be having any problems," Sofia spat.
"Shut that hole you call a mouth before I do so, the grown ups are talking," Rebecca said taking a step towards her only stopping when Charles snakes his arm around her kissing her ear as he whispered, "Not here my dear."

"You started this when you killed the boy's parents. And I will make one thing clear to you, you crossed the line when you killed Alexis and Amelia. But to try harm their child, my child, now that is just down right pathetic and low of you. I am going to make you regret each and every single one of your actions. And you know very well my family does not make any threats," he said as he pulled his wife along leaving the couple stunned and fuming.
A few minutes later Charles spotted them leaving the party as he danced with his wife a smile forming on his face.

"Who first?" Rebecca asked.
"Their boy," Charles smiled as he dipped her low.

-----

For a month they stayed indoors as Mel hit her four month pregnancy mark, her bump clearly visible. Walking into the bathroom she found Linc in front of the mirror deep in thought. Wrapping her arms around him from behind she slowly ran her fingers over the knife scar stopping at his bullet wound. To think such a small hole on his body nearly cost him life, she shuddered as her held her hand turning around to face her.

"Good morning," he whispered with a smile.
Good morning," she replied as he pecked her lips which soon turned into a full on make out session as she found herself seated on the bathroom counter.
Leaving her stunned he stepped into the shower turning the cold water jets on shuddering as the cold water hit him. A knock made him slide the doors open as Mel looked at him with a sincere smile.
"We need to save water," she said making him groan as she turned the cold water down switching to warm water.

Cas and Ethan were long gone once they were fully mobile (not injured) and could move about freely.
"Shall we go exploring?"
"Of course love," Linc said as he took her hand.
Stepping out of the house they admired the vast land they had acquired as Linc led her to the stables. She gasped seeing her horse in its stall enjoying his food.
"You will ride him after you put to bed, but I know another beast you can ride," Linc murmured making her blush furiously.
"Easy there Mr, remember what the doctor said," Mel said as Linc gave her a sexy smirk coupled with a heated look.
"Come on let's go, there is something I need to show you," he said tugging her hand.

Following a path that led to the forest at the back of the house she started complaining about her feet as he encouraged her.
"Just a few more meters love," he said with a smile as they reached the clearing only to be welcomed by a small lake.
"Wow," she whispered looking at their serene surroundings. "Lincoln," she cried out seeing a small picnic set up for them. "How? When?" She gasped moving towards the setup.
Kneeling down she looked up to see him slowly moving to her, perspiration covering his forehead as she realized he had pushed himself too far.
"Come here," she said leaning back against the tree as he sat down before she pulled him down onto her lap. "You really don't need to exert yourself to throw me surprise picnics," she said softly running her fingers through his hair.
"It was more for me," he teased seeing a smile grace her features.
"If you say so," she chuckled as she grabbed some sandwiches to feed him and herself enjoying the silence before falling asleep against the tree.