T h r e e

It's Thursday.

Patricia's P.O.V

Got to school and done the usual.

When the afternoon came, I changed to my red spaghetti shirt and my black shorts for the cheerleading practice.

Seriously, I don't really like doing this shit. But I know Caroline will kill me if I don't do it. After all, she's the one who's leading this group. We are currently outside at the field, waiting for her.

But she hasn't shown up even after half an hour.

Which is not really like her. Caroline's always the earliest out of all the members here and would scold those who appear late.

Where the hell is she?

"Caroline's not answering her phone. Did you call her?" Bonnie asked me and Elena while holding her phone. I shook my head and frowned. I can sense that something's wrong.

"She's late now which is the first time in the record." Elena said, looking around for a familiar face. I sighed and pulled out my from my pocket to call her again when—

"You don't have to call her now. She's here." Bonnie suddenly spoke while staring at the new car approaching near the field.

As we all stared at the blonde girl, who's sitting in a gorgeous car with a fucking gorgeous man in black— damn, that's Damon.

Before Caroline got out of the car, she kissed Damon goodbye. I rolled my eyes in disgust before drifting my eyes towards the man and caught his eyes already staring at me. He smirked and winked at me before going off. As Caroline walked towards us, she flipped her hair as she walked past Elena.

Why is she being a bitch about it?

"I got the other brother. Hope you don't mind." She mumbled with a smile. That I don't really find innocent and harmless.

Elena just looked at me and Bonnie with an uncertain expression. I shrugged at her before going back to my position.

"Ok. Let's get this on." Caroline started as she tapped her feet. "Start! 1! 2! 3! 4!"

She was observing us and I can feel her irritation as she looked at Elena and I. I'm sure we looked like zombies as we tried following the steps. Caroline suddenly made us all stop.

"Hey Elena, Pat. Can you just watch for today? You aren't doing great." Caroline said with a roll of her eyes. I looked at her in surprise.

What in the fucking pit of hell is wrong with her?

Elena watches Stefan play Football on the other side of the field while I sat on the bench and drank my bottle of water. I took a deep breath, leaning my back on the bench as I looked at my watch. It's 2:30 pm already. Elena runs over to me.

"Hey, I invited Stefan and Bonnie to come at dinner tonight. We'll make her like Stefan for me, okay?" She said excitedly as she almost jumped up and down. I just chuckled and nodded. Well, nothing can stop her anyway.

"That's a great idea."

After the practice, we went home with Bonnie.

The two of them started preparing the meal while I went upstairs to change my clothes. I sat on my bed and let my thoughts out to myself. I'm really having suspicions about the brothers.

If they're suspicious, I shouldn't let Elena closer, should I?

Remembering my vision, which I don't really know if it's legit, when I first met Damon, is he a vampire?