Chapter 16: Back To Mystic Falls

Klaus's P.O.V.

I missed that girl. Well, don't even ask who, cause I know you know who is she. I don't even know why I miss her. I, a very feared hybrid, misses a witch Gilbert? That's too scary for me, eh? So, me and Stefan are haunting werewolves and we are in this bar finding this wolf. I know, today Patricia's coming back to me... I mean to us.... Stefan and me.... I just feel so... Happy? That she is coming back... Oh!! This is so gross of me!!!

I'm torturing this hard headed hybrid. When someone called Stefan, and I chose not to listen. I'm twirling the dart on my hand.

"Come on, Wolf. Where is your pack?" I said calmly. He didn't answer me. I was really trying to be cool but he leaves me no choice. I threw the darts on hands and legs. I can sense that Stefan is back. He is walking towards us.

"Ripper, can you?" I said gesturing the dart towards the wolf. He nods and took the dart.

"Tell us now. We're not going to stop asking or should I say torturing if you won't start talking." Stefan threatened. Well, again, he didn't respond. Stefan threw darts and the last dart, he threw it on the bulls eye, the head. Ha! Atlas, he responded. He said he's pack is on the mountain. Let this ride goin'.

Stefan's P.O.V

Now, we're climbing on a mountain. I mean, walking up to the mountain. Werewolves here, werewolves there, werewolves always everywhere. Oh, dear. We saw the pack with tents. Klaus smirked. The girl or should I say the lover of this wolf came running to her lover.

"Who are you?!" She shouted at me. Klaus smirked again. I hate that face.

"Well, I should be the one who you are asking. I'm Klaus." He said with a evil smile. The girl tensed with shocked wide eyes.

"The hybrid." She muttered. Klaus's smirk became wider.

"I'm glad, you've heard of me. Fantastic." Klaus said with sarcasm.

Well, this isn't going to be great.

Patricia's P.O.V

I'm driving my new car, and yes I have. I just bought it yesterday well, not bought but Damon insisted to compel the seller of this car. Klaus texted me where they are. This is silly, they are on a mountain, haunting werewolves?! They are really crazy. It's full moon tonight and they are messing a pack of wolves. Great. I'm now at this mountain. Walking up to the top. I can sense them. Klaus and Stefan but there are 3 persons too. That are very familiar to me. Hmm. Better get to Stefan and Klaus before I get lost here. I walked until I saw.... A pond or a river. It's beautiful. The nature. I feel relaxed. I walked to the river but saw someone. Elena, Ric, and my Damon. What the heck are they doing here?! Do they have a death wish?! I walked up to them looking around. Well, if Klaus saw Them, surely they will be dead and we don't want that.

"What the heck are you doing here?!" I shouted whispered to them. They all looked at me. And in a flashed Damon is hugging me. I hugged back. We pulled away.

"Do you really have a death wish?" I asked looking at Elena. She looked down.

"I just wanted to help you, bring Stef back." She said quietly.

"This isn't helping Elena. You are helping to get yourself killed! If Klaus know you're here, he will kill you. All of you. I don't want that." I said shouted whispered.

"Let her. We'll be home before the full moon." Damon said kissing my cheek. Oh. Gosh. He is making this really hard.

"Okay. Fine. But Damon, Ric. Take care of her okay? Be careful. Werewolves on the mountain roaming." I said. They nodded. I hugged Elena and Ric. I walked to Damon and kissed him hard. We pulled away after seconds.

"Be careful okay? I need to go." I said walking away from them. I glanced once more to them and waved.

I walked for minutes. This mountain is like forever for walking. I saw Klaus walking back and forth.

"Hey Klaus!" I said walking to him. He rushed to me and hugged me. I was shocked. Wha?! What did this man eat?
He let me go.

"Uh.. Uhm.. Welcome back.." He said looking away. I nodded. I walked around.

"Where is Stefan?" I asked looking around for signs of Stefan.

"Catching my great transitioning wolf." He said with a smirk. I looked at him with a confused face.

"What? You're turning a wolf to a vampire? Like you, a hybrid? I get it. You want a pack of hybrid." I said rolling my eyes. He laughed weakly.

"Yeah you're right, sweetie. How's your birthday bash?" He said looking up at the blue clear sky. I smiled and looked up too.

"Well, I can say it's great. I'm happy, I celebrated it with my Family and friends. Thank you, Klaus." I said looking at him with my sincere eyes. I smiled as he smiled back. He is shocked what I did. I hugged him. When Stefan came back. I looked at him. And hugged him too. He quickly hugged back. I can see his arm.
He is bit by a wolf.

"You're bit? What happened?" I asked looking at his arm. He ignored me.

I hate this talk.

3rd Person's P.O.V

Klaus, Stefan and Patricia left the mountain and went to Gloria's bar. Klaus noticed and was intrigued why he can't make his hybrids. Stefan and Patricia knew why, because Elena is still alive. They didn't want Klaus to know because they want Elena safe. Gloria said that they need something to connect the Original Witch. And Klaus know who has one, his sister, Rebekah. The three went to the warehouse where Klaus put the coffins of his family. He opened one and took the dagger out of the girl. He compelled the guard on the warehouse to let her sister feed off him. They went back to the bar and drank for hours. Klaus decided to go back to the warehouse with Stefan and Patricia. The guard was drained out of blood. Klaus called his sister and the respond was a stake on his stomach. His sister was very mad about him daggering her long time ago. Klaus asked Rebekah for any connection to the Original Witch, and Rebekah panicked when her necklace is missing. She kept finding it but didn't see it. Rebekah saw Stefan but Stefan didn't know her because Klaus compelled him to forget. Klaus compelled him again to remember and Stefan remembered all. They kissed and Patricia looked at them disgusted.

Rebekah is now testing clothes at this new generation. Stefan saw Katherine outside of the shop and excused himself. Stefan talked to Katherine and Patricia was curious about it but didn't want to join the talk. Atlas, Rebekah was done and Stefan came back. They all went back to Gloria's bar and Gloria started to chant and find the necklace. Gloria said she saw a girl with her two bestfriends and Stefan and Patricia tensed with that. They know who is she. Elena. But Klaus was confused because he already killed the doppelgänger. They went back to the warehouse for a snack. But Patricia chose to stay on the bar for her own snack. Because when Klaus, Rebekah and Stefan says 'snack' it's blood for vampires. She ate burger with french fries and drank Royal her fave drink at the Grill.

Rebekah told Klaus that Stefan wasn't with them but Stefan kept on saying that he is. Klaus vervained Stefan and put him on the truck. Klaus texted Patricia to meet them back to the warehouse. Patricia quickly went back and saw them. Klaus picked her up and flashed inside the truck. Patricia asked Klaus many times on where are they going but Klaus chose to ignore. Hours went and the truck stop. Stefan awakes and Klaus smirked.

Stefan's P.O.V

My head hurts. Oh. Vervain, right. I opened my eyes and saw a smirking Klaus, a confused Patricia and a smiling Rebekah.

"Welcome back to Mystic Falls, Stefan." Klaus said with a smirk. I looked around and... I'm shocked.

This is it...

Back To Mystic Falls....

~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~~

Chapter 16!!! ^_^ I hope you like it!! Lalala.

~PJS xoxo