Epilogue: Denying My Love

Third Person's P.O.V.
Many people from Elena's, Jeremy's and Patricia's life died. But now it's different. It's only Elena and Jeremy now. What will happen when Patricia's gone now? Will they move on? Will they forget everything? What will happen on Elena being a vampire? How will Damon take Patricia's death? Will he really love her forever? Or will he fall in love with Elena again?

Back to Reality P.O.V.

Elena, Stefan, Caroline, Matt and Jeremy sat on the dining table. Their eyes are bulging because of crying. There's too much to take in.

They are all hurt.

While, Damon is sitting in front of Patricia's grave.

"You know what? I totally miss you, Pat."

"I can't believe you....you..... left me..." Damon said and tears streaming on his face.

"I thought.... we're going.... to get married?"

His hands were covering his face but his tears were sparkling, flowing down on his cheeks.

"It hurts...What can I do without you? You are my only strength, Pat. Now you're.... gone......I don't know anymore...." Damon stood and looked up at the sky. "What is there to live when my only strength is gone?! Why did you take her?!" Damon shouted. He didn't notice someone watching him.

He will really not see who is it because...

Damon kneeled in front of Patricia's grave. He looked at her grave. Tears fell down on the grass. Rain falls with his tears. He touched the grave that's with Patricia's name.

"I love you, Patricia Gilbert.... I know crying can't bring you back to life..... I love you..." Damon said with tears.

... the 'someone' who is watching Damon mourn over Patricia's grave sat in front of Damon...

She is crying too. She touched Damon's face but her hand just passed through Damon's face. She cried harder because she can't touched the face of the man she loves.

"I love you too, Damon Salvatore.... We'll see each other again. Please don't give up on me. I'm always watching you. I love you and we will get married someday."

We all know who she is.
Patricia Gilbert.

Damon heard it, but when he looked up again. No one was there. He really knows that Patricia's there.
How can he hear her?

Well, This isn't the end.

This is just the first book of Patricia, Denying My Love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
This is the end of my book! Hope you continue to support my stories. I love you all. Thank you for the votes! I will make a book two maybe on January or later. I hope you can all wait for me. :)
Until next time, folks!
~PJS xoxo